DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Who still enjoys their Phone?

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    GS 4
    I love everything except the pale yellow white color of the screen. Up against SGIII or iPhone it looks terrible. I am waiting to see what the new screens look like and then I am switching.
  2. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    712 times
    Phone
    D1/DX/DB/Nex/Note2
    Quote Originally Posted by PhishyKris View Post
    I love everything except the pale yellow white color of the screen. Up against SGIII or iPhone it looks terrible. I am waiting to see what the new screens look like and then I am switching.
    I tweaked my screen using the franco.Kernel app and it looks awesome! Have you tried that?
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    dfit18
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Can't see my self changing phones anytime soon. With the continued support that the nexus is getting, ill be happy for quite some time.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Still loving my Nexus... 4.0.4 fixed the issues I was having, 4.1.1 smoothed out the rough edges and added some nice touches. I've seen the early shots of the LG Nexus and I'm not impressed. Not sure if there will be other Nexus offerings from other OEM's this year or not. But Even though I have an upgrade due in April I'm not looking at any other phones.
    Galaxy S3 and Xoom (time for a new Tablet soon!)
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    T-Mobile Note 3 Stock unrooted
    Would swap to SGS3 in a second if I could. I have updated radios and still call quality sucks. I would get 15+ hrs out of my DX w/out missing a beat moderate use. Now I get 10ish. Way less if I run 4g (i dont since it seems like a waste to me) I have a feeling that it has alot to do w/verizons support but still. Im a sad panda. I probably wouldnt buy a nexus again in the future no matter what the carrier. Although I think for the price its probably the best for the money since its 350 full retail and most are 600+
    sent from Mars
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Twitter
    Rayzer53
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Yeah, still lovin' on my Galaxy Nexus! Day one adopter and I must have gotten the good hardware. I haven't had problems with mine - no dropped calls or data issues. I live in a small town, so we don't have an abundance of towers to pull signal from. My house has aluminum foil covered insulation under the siding and still I get acceptable data in the house despite the shielding, although I mostly use WiFi when home.

Since I rooted and flashed Droid Concepts, I am rockin' a new phone all over again. I have another year on my Big Red contract, so I haven't even looked around for anything else. I still have my OG Droid working as an alarm clock / media player, too.

7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by MonKENy View Post
    Would swap to SGS3 in a second if I could. I have updated radios and still call quality sucks. I would get 15+ hrs out of my DX w/out missing a beat moderate use. Now I get 10ish. Way less if I run 4g (i dont since it seems like a waste to me) I have a feeling that it has alot to do w/verizons support but still. Im a sad panda. I probably wouldnt buy a nexus again in the future no matter what the carrier. Although I think for the price its probably the best for the money since its 350 full retail and most are 600+
    Thread title was "Who still enjoys their phone?"

Still loving mine. Best upgrade from my OG Droid.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    had my Nexus since launch and I still find something cool about the phone everyday. This is my first android phone and once I rooted/rom'd this thing after about 3 months of owning it, it really released the power of the Google experience. I know that there are other phones with .25GHz faster processor, etc... but why would you run away from this phone after less than a year? the developers are doing a very good job of addressing issues in a timely matter. I am also running Bugless Beast with Lean Kernel and my battery has gone up dramatically. Peter Alfonso doesnt flood you with updates everyday, he puts them out about once every 3-5 weeks.

Even the new LG Nexus looks about the same as our phone, I really dont see any compelling reason to upgrade.
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Shiny , Lean Kernel, Nova Launcher Prime, CWM Touch

Samsung Galaxy TAB 7.0 Plus, Nexus 7
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    T-Mobile Note 3 Stock unrooted
    and my answer was I guess not me :P
    sent from Mars
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Still digging this phone the most. Rooted and romd on JBSourcery with Trinity. I've tried a lot of ROMs and always come back to Sourcery. With Trinities colors and ROM customization this phone is smooth. Very decent signal of 3 bars at home. Battery life is also great. I am sticking with this gem. After all who knows if Verizon will get another nexus. Hope they do! Is it just me or is the nexus threads getting quiet in this forum?
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Links