Hey what's up guys? Thought I'd make another thread that's a little bit more fun. To make things clear, this sadly is not an original idea of mine. I got this idea from 2defmouze
over on Droidhive. However, this made me laugh and the content is so true, I thought I'd share it with the people over here as well!
- You stay up late JUSTINCASE that new build that may or may not be coming tonight gets released
- You've skipped work, class, meals, partying, birthdays, going to the bathroom, etc etc etc.. to stay in your room and flash more!
- You aren't ashamed to know what these mean: AOSP, AOKP, ADB, SDK, OP, RTOP(!), piece of crap backup app.....
- Your real-life friends don't understand what the "big deal" is... and you don't understand why they aren't into this stuff!
- You ditched your "new" phone after a couple months and dropped a couple hundred bucks on a newer one because it had an unlockable bootloader
- You went into a prolonged, inconsolable period of mourning when your favorite dev left the scene
- You needed a change of pants when you found out he was coming back..
- [Trust story for this member] Your 3 year old son is in the bathroom and yells, "I need to wipe!" and you respond, "Son, you don't even own a phone yet!".
And here's one that's REALLY true for me. All the above are too to honest, but I love this one.
- You try to convince your girlfriend, family, and friends to root and rom their phones when you know they won't because they're scared out of their minds.
If you have any others, be sure to share em!