I am writing about the Galaxy Nexus at FrictionFactor.com (Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Android ICS)
and have directed readers to these forums because of the outstanding help offered here. Answers to some issues have been posted, but the (current) issues for which I am seeking answers include:
Thank you in advance,
- Does the wi-fi antenna in the Galaxy Nexus have poor gain for anybody besides me?
- Why does “speech to text” sometimes stop working, failing to process?
- The Galaxy Nexus has a front facing camera. So what app is needed to use it for video chats? I normally use Live Messenger for video chats, so I was hoping this would be an option for this phone. Nope.
- Why does ICS combine volume settings ringtone and notifications?
- How to correct the location for an address that GPS has wrong?
- "Recent Apps" button: does "remove from list" remove it from memory?