So, like everyone else who waited for what seemed like an eternity for this damn phone my expectations were high. Someone please help ease my disappointment! SEVERAL issues! Ive been reading through the forums trying to find/resolve some of my woes before i posted a complaint that might have already been addressed. A few hours of MW3 has somewhat fried my brain tonight. So if these issues have already been resolved somewhere else i apologize.
1. Android OS- almost ALWAYS at 23-27% in battery usage(even when phone is idle overnight). i may be wrong but that seems a bit high. maybe a reason for the extremely bad battery life?
2. Live wallpapers- EVERY one but the stock "phase beam" wallpaper cause lag going between screens. Matrix wallpaper, thunderstorm wallpaper, fishtank wallpaper all were on my droid x. NEVER had a lag issue with them. i thought this phone was supposed to be super smooth and able to handle simple things like live wallpapers (dual core 1.2processor where?)
3. Blue to grey signal bars- my droid x had NO issues with connectivity in my apartment. my nexus keeps going from blue to grey bars without changing location. ive read a few threads on this issue. i know its a known problem. im just curious how i can still send/receive txs when bars are grey (3g/4g) but cant connect to the net/market.
4. Google+ app disappeared-in the stock google folder on the homescreen, the google+ app disappeared when i disabled it(trying to improve battery life). when i try to re-download it, the market tells me its already installed. not a huge issue, just a minor annoyance.
5. Timer/Alarm- maybe im just blind as a bat but the stock alarm no longer has a built in timer?
So there are a few of my gripes about this phone. i would love to get this thing running the way i HOPED it was going to. tired of lying to the d-bag at work with the iphone, telling him how flawless this phone is....thank you for ANY and all input with these gripes.
p.s. i really do love this phone!