DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: LTE Call Issues

  1. Bfirebird101's Avatar
    Member #
    184223
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    34
    Phone
    Droid Bionic (I want GNEX!!)
    #1

    LTE Call Issues

    Whenever I make a call, it cuts in and out or I can't hear anything, but when I put it on speaker phone it sounds crystal clear. Anybody else getting this problem?


    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Junior Droid
    wyandt's Avatar
    Member #
    80131
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #2

    During Call, I Can't Hear Other Caller But They Can Hear Me

    I have the same issue here in Northern Cali. The caller can not hear me but I can hear them talking. Happens on every phone call. Is this a software issue? Vzw offered me a iphone 4s 16gigs. Would you switch to iphone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfirebird101 View Post
    Whenever I make a call, it cuts in and out or I can't hear anything, but when I put it on speaker phone it sounds crystal clear. Anybody else getting this problem?


    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
  4. RS Lead
    dezymond's Avatar
    Member #
    3167
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Posts
    10,394
    Liked
    1040 times
    Phone
    Galaxy s4
    Premium Member
    #3
    sounds like you both have the "lost mic" issue. It just cuts out during a phone call
  5. Junior Droid
    wyandt's Avatar
    Member #
    80131
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by dezymond View Post
    sounds like you both have the "lost mic" issue. It just cuts out during a phone call
    3rd nexus phone. :-(
  6. Junior Droid
    jclake's Avatar
    Member #
    242451
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16
    Phone
    Droid RAZR MAXX
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by wyandt View Post
    I have the same issue here in Northern Cali. The caller can not hear me but I can hear them talking. Happens on every phone call. Is this a software issue? Vzw offered me a iphone 4s 16gigs. Would you switch to iphone?
    Take the iPhone. How long have you had the Nexus? The "lost mic issue" is happening to me, too. I need a phone that works for phone calls.
  7. Super Moderator
    Quicksilver7714's Avatar
    Member #
    83729
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,423
    Liked
    103 times
    Phone
    D1, X, Tbolt, DC, DB, GNex, S4
    Premium Member
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfirebird101 View Post
    Whenever I make a call, it cuts in and out or I can't hear anything, but when I put it on speaker phone it sounds crystal clear. Anybody else getting this problem?


    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
    Just to clarify things for starters, LTE is currently a data only network. All calls on LTE devices are utilizing the 3g CDMA band.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    New to android or just need to brush up on the basics? Abe has every thing you need Here:
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net

    Respect is number 1 in the Forums.

    We are the droid owners
    Resistance is Futile, YOU Will be Assimilated...

  8. Master Droid
    GalaxyFlatulence's Avatar
    Member #
    242356
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    833
    Liked
    30 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver7714 View Post
    Just to clarify things for starters, LTE is currently a data only network. All calls on LTE devices are utilizing the 3g CDMA band.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    yep.

    my GN had issues with callers not hearing me at first, but not anymore. what affects 4g often affects 3g on a 4g phone as well. remember the nation wide outages recently? they knocked out many people's 3g services sometimes too, including mine.
  9. Junior Droid
    wyandt's Avatar
    Member #
    80131
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jclake View Post
    Take the iPhone. How long have you had the Nexus? The "lost mic issue" is happening to me, too. I need a phone that works for phone calls.
    Nexus since launch day. I know it. I need a phone that works too. Maybe the iPhone.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  10. Junior Droid
    wyandt's Avatar
    Member #
    80131
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #9
    Trying to use the nexus for business sucks. Love everything else but the calls. Vzw tech is saying software update coming may or June. Too long.
  11. Droid Ninja
    Crankintopwater69's Avatar
    Member #
    175329
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Greensboro,NC
    Posts
    1,782
    Liked
    130 times
    Twitter
    TLB687
    Phone
    Note 3 rockin 4.4.2 Kit Kat
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by wyandt View Post
    Trying to use the nexus for business sucks. Love everything else but the calls. Vzw tech is saying software update coming may or June. Too long.
    WHAT!!!!!!!,MAY or JUNE!!!!!!!!!,FATHER,KEEP ME NEAR THE CROSS,COS I'M LOSEN IT OVER HEAR!!!!
    "I'll stop buying smartphones when they make One smarter than me."Where's the stylus pen on the new One?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Phone Call Issues - Am I alone?
    By acbrown24 in forum Motorola Droid 2 Global
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 03:10 PM
  2. Call waiting & conference call issues. IT'S DRIVING ME WHACKY!
    By jammindog in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 12:54 AM
  3. Receiving Call Issues on PE4.2
    By Jac03x in forum Project Elite
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 07:19 AM
  4. Issues with call blocking
    By deblanked in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 06:56 PM
  5. In call time out issues???
    By jcboyett in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 02:12 PM

Search tags for this page

conference calls on nexus s
,

galaxy nexus call problems

,
galaxy nexus can't hear phone call
,
galaxy nexus cannot hear caller
,
galaxy nexus cant hear phone calls
,
galaxy nexus conference call
,

galaxy nexus speaker cuts out

,
samsung galaxy can't hear on in call speaker
,
samsung galaxy nexus cannot hear incoming phone calls
,
samsung galaxy nexus conference call
,
samsung galaxy nexus problems with phone calls
,
samsung nexus incomming call problem
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+