Ok! Got the update, how do I turn off the beep?
Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
Rooted, running Superclean 2.6 and lovin it!
Those of you waiting on the Verizon Samsung Fascinate update to drop -- well, it's dropping now. A recap for what's in store:
- Instant notification of Visual Voice Mail in the messaging bar.
- Improved sync between phone and e-mail accounts.
- Prompt notification when switching to airplane mode.
- Faster switching from 3G to 1x RTT.
- Search phone while on a call.
- Improved Exchange password alerts.
- No Service audio alert removed.
To all that got the update do you have any of the bloatware deleted?? or just renamed?? just curious if it is like the X and wouldn't let you delete things and still get the OTA.
I keep getting an error when I try the download. Is anyone else getting one. I am rooted but I have not removed any of the stock files. I renamed Bing, but I put it back to normal. Now the phone is telling me there are no updates.