DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great deal through Wirefly.com

1. fis
    Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    I love how somebody posts this amazing deal for $9.99, then somebody else responds saying they got two for $200, plus tax, as if that's still a good deal! Dude, you paid $200 too much!
    Quote Originally Posted by fishmstr View Post
    Ah ha, I understand now. I was wondering how they could undercut Verizon on Verizons own network.
    Not really a catch if you plan to honor your contract. They undercut Verizon because Verizon PAYS THEM to undercut. It's a way for Verizon to engage in price competition vs. other carriers, without giving away the farm to all the schmucks who just walk into the store and pay whatever Verizon asks.

I've ordered from Wirefly.com several times. Honestly can't imagine ever buying a phone any other way. Same phone, same warranty, same service. You can still go to the Verizon store with any warranty issues.

So practically, it's no different from getting your phone at Radio Shack, or at any other local store that says Verizon over the door but isn't actually owned by Verizon.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Just upgraded to a family plan and got the fascinate through wirefly!!!

I can change the phone/cancel the data plan on my original line without it affecting my wirefly plan at all right? Since I only used wirefly to get the 2nd line.
  3. fis
    Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by jrl9851 View Post
    Just upgraded to a family plan and got the fascinate through wirefly!!!

I can change the phone/cancel the data plan on my original line without it affecting my wirefly plan at all right? Since I only used wirefly to get the 2nd line.
    You converted from an individual plan to a family plan through Wirefly, and kept your current phone as the primary line? No problem. Wirefly isn't getting commissions from Verizon related to the primary line. You can change/cancel those features features all you want.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Samsung Fascinate
    I was up for my 2 year upgrade, that knocked off $100, you get a $100 discount for ordering online, plus they are offering Buy One Get One Free with 2 year contract. Thus $99 plus tax.
    my ma is due for an upgrade and i was hoping to get the second one free deal but how did you get them to knock off the first 100 online i know they have 100 dollar rebate online but 99 for 2 sounds amazing
  5. fis
    Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHoleSlam View Post
    I was up for my 2 year upgrade, that knocked off $100, you get a $100 discount for ordering online, plus they are offering Buy One Get One Free with 2 year contract. Thus $99 plus tax.
    my ma is due for an upgrade and i was hoping to get the second one free deal but how did you get them to knock off the first 100 online i know they have 100 dollar rebate online but 99 for 2 sounds amazing
    Read the OP. The deal is at Wirefly.com, which is an authorized Verizon dealer. It's a better deal than the Buy 1 Get 1, and there's no sales tax.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Samsung Fascinate
    my mom has a verizon contract already and is getting an upgrade and already has a contract so wirefly doesn't work for me
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Samsung Fascinate
    its 99 on wirefly for an upgrade which isn't bad but i am not do for an upgrade till next december so since wirefly has nobuy 1 get 1 free option its sucks anyone know if verizon makes you pay if i have the env3 now and my mother gets the fascinate for me letting me use her upgrade if they would charge me just for switching phones
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola DROID
    Wirefly new control is 9.99 and upgrade from existing contract is 99.99..pretty sweet...

price on this is dropping or at least good deals going on
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links