DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: UI Making.

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X

Smile UI Making.

I have no idea where this needs to go, but I would really like to know how to make one. I'm not sure if it is UI, theme, ROM, or what... IF you know, it would be appreciated if you explained
    There is something about a Kite UI on the XDA Forums that I would really like to make myself, no matter how hard it will be. First off, I am fifteen years old... I originally came from the Blackberry line-up. It was also the worst of all the Blackberries ever: The Blackberry Tour. While with this phone, I stumbled upon the act of theming with the theme studio. II made a few, but none were very stunning, mostly ugly. I had always wanted to learn to know how to make an app for it but that never happened either, because I could never find the help I needed.
    Anyways! All this was so that you would know my background. I would really like to go for ROM making, but I know that at least one person will say that doing something like that is WAY out of my league. If anyone can help me with my wants, needs, and predicaments, I would really appreciate the help.
    Last edited by Hawaiian1der; 10-02-2010 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Nothing done, but I am aware that the title may have nothing to do with the actual content.

Links