DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Fascinate: Rooted, Lagfix and Quardrant

  1. Droid
    DJORDAN's Avatar
    Member #
    572
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Moreno Valley, CA.
    Posts
    40
    Phone
    Droid X, Fascinate and Droid 1
    #1

    Fascinate: Rooted, Lagfix and Quardrant Score

    Rooted and LagFix
    Love this phone!!!! Rooted and applied Lagfix and Quadrant is 2k and above up to 2300 Bing has been bonged, maybe it's not a word but you know what I mean and Google Search rules this phone. DAME THIS PHONE IS FAST!!!. Own rooted D1 and tried DX and D2 and returned them both days later. Wife hates it because the phone is forever in my hands. Well, love her but all I can say is, "Honey it's not going back!"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fascinate: Rooted, Lagfix and Quardrant-cap201009131545.jpg   Fascinate: Rooted, Lagfix and Quardrant-cap201009140552.jpg   Fascinate: Rooted, Lagfix and Quardrant-cap201009140630.jpg   Fascinate: Rooted, Lagfix and Quardrant-cap201009140644.jpg   Fascinate: Rooted, Lagfix and Quardrant-cap201009151539.jpg  

    Last edited by DJORDAN; 09-15-2010 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Linpack Request
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Senior Droid
    luv2increase's Avatar
    Member #
    66387
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    225
    Phone
    Droid Inc. & Droid X
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by DJORDAN View Post
    Rooted and LagFix
    Love this phone!!!! Rooted and applied Lagfix and Quadrant is 2k and above up to 2300 Bing has been bonged, maybe it's not a word but you know what I mean and Google Search rules this phone. DAME THIS PHONE IS FAST!!!. Own rooted D1 and tried DX and D2 and returned them both days later. Wife hates it because the phone is forever in my hands. Well, love her but all I can say is, "Honey it's not going back!"


    So that is with Android 2.1? Wow. No JIT Compiler and you have those scores... I'm definitely in utter awe!
  4. Droid
    DJORDAN's Avatar
    Member #
    572
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Moreno Valley, CA.
    Posts
    40
    Phone
    Droid X, Fascinate and Droid 1
    #3
    Yes, this is with 2.1 and I too was surprised by score with no overclocker. Can't wait to see what Froyo will do with this phone.
  5. Super Moderator
    Martin030908's Avatar
    Member #
    248
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    8,836
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    #4
    Froyo and JIT will make an improvement, but keep in mind folks, Quadrant scores aren't a tell all measure of true performance, it's just a benchmark.
  6. Droid
    DJORDAN's Avatar
    Member #
    572
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Moreno Valley, CA.
    Posts
    40
    Phone
    Droid X, Fascinate and Droid 1
    #5

    A True Performer

    Well, new to rooting phones; not me. This phone at this point: Rooted and Lagfix is moving like my Laptop and it in it self, is not a cheap one.
  7. Super Moderator
    Martin030908's Avatar
    Member #
    248
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    8,836
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DJORDAN View Post
    Well, new to rooting phones; not me. This phone at this point: Rooted and Lagfix is moving like my Laptop and it in it self, is not a cheap one.
    It's definitely impressive getting those number with 2.1

    2.2 will only make it faster
  8. Senior Droid
    luv2increase's Avatar
    Member #
    66387
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    225
    Phone
    Droid Inc. & Droid X
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin030908 View Post
    Froyo and JIT will make an improvement, but keep in mind folks, Quadrant scores aren't a tell all measure of true performance, it's just a benchmark.
    That is definitely true, but those numbers are high enough where it would warrant an obvious perceived improvement of general uaage as well. From what everyone is aaying who did the lagfix, the phone truly does fly and is probably the quickest device on the market. How it is getting that kind of performance is beyond me though.


    OP, can u do a linpack run? I appreciate it :-)

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  9. Master Droid
    stanrc's Avatar
    Member #
    17112
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    415
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #8
    I got 7.569 on linpack.
  10. Super Moderator
    Martin030908's Avatar
    Member #
    248
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    8,836
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by luv2increase View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin030908 View Post
    Froyo and JIT will make an improvement, but keep in mind folks, Quadrant scores aren't a tell all measure of true performance, it's just a benchmark.
    That is definitely true, but those numbers are high enough where it would warrant an obvious perceived improvement of general uaage as well. From what everyone is aaying who did the lagfix, the phone truly does fly and is probably the quickest device on the market. How it is getting that kind of performance is beyond me though.


    OP, can u do a linpack run? I appreciate it :-)

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    That kind of performance on 2.1 boggles my mind as well.

    Enjoy it though!
  11. Senior Droid
    luv2increase's Avatar
    Member #
    66387
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    225
    Phone
    Droid Inc. & Droid X
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by stanrc View Post
    I got 7.569 on linpack.
    Well, that is right on par woth the other ARM phones @ 1ghz without JIT. I wonder if it the the graphics component of quadrant that is bumping the s ore up so high? Im gonna see what GPU it has.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Fascinate & PDA net
    By Spartan in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 09:06 PM
  2. Rooted and LagFix
    By DJORDAN in forum Samsung Fascinate Development
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 11:31 AM
  3. Considering the Fascinate
    By alichandler in forum Samsung Fascinate
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 04:57 AM
  4. Ordered my Fascinate
    By incredible crm in forum Samsung Fascinate
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 12:52 AM
  5. First Look at Verizon's Fascinate
    By danDroid in forum Samsung Fascinate
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 09:03 PM

Search tags for this page

how to make fascinate faster

,
how to make my fascinate faster
,
how to make my samsung fascinate faster
,

how to make samsung fascinate faster

,
how to make the samsung fascinate faster
,
make fascinate faster
,

make samsung fascinate faster

,

rooted fascinate

,

samsung fascinate tweaks

,
what to do with a rooted fascinate
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+