all credit to navenedrob over at XDA!
[EC09][KERNEL]NAMELESS EC09 Kernel v1.1b Final - EXT4/CIFS/TUN/BusyBox/Root/FixPerms
NAMELESS EC09 Kernel v1.1b Final
Credits: me, and nemesis2all (info, tools, etc) thanks!
This kernel is based off of the EC09 leaked kernel with a repacked initramfs. Basically what it does is take the stock kernel and repackage it with some things we want. Thought I would throw something out to play with today, this will probably see a few more versions after user testing. Flash in CWM recovery.
- EXT4 Mounting Support
- CIFS Module (untested)
- TUN Module (untested)
- init.d script support - works!
- DBDATA/DATADATA symlink (restores usage of the original directory, fixes common script problems like fix_permissions)
- FOTA & PREINSTALL rework - "Extra storage support" (find /extstorage1 & /extstorage2 in root, free internal user storage for saving files)
- Reworked init files
- SU/root (22.214.171.124 efgh + Latest Superuser.apk) automatically installed
- Busybox (1.19) automatically installed
- fix_permissions (2.04) automatically installed
- Custom error detection script written by me, which scans the phone on boot for missing directories or files that cause common force closes, and fixes them, this happens every boot! never lose!
- Custom init.d script with options to control the automatic install of root/busybox/fix_permissions, change values to stop function, but even if you delete the entire file, it will be restored on boot! never lose!
- SD read speed tweak built-it
- Kernel performance tweaks built-in
This version can and should be flashed over all other versions.
- Minor update to some script files
- Fixed init.d script loading
- Custom error detection script
- Automatic root install
- Automatic busybox install
- Automatic fix_permissions install
- SD card read speed tweak
- Kernel performance tweaks
- Custom error detection
- Updated BusyBox to 1.19
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" - Alice in Wonderland