[MOD][05/11] UOT Kitchen (Ultimate Online Theme Kitchen) version 4.0
Ultimate Online Theme Kitchen
KITCHEN REACHED 200 000 REQUESTS !!!
UOT kitchen on XDA-TV
XDA Insider with Sean
- Flashing script for Data++ Roms (NEW!)
- Popup customizing (NEW!)
- Support for stock odexed roms
- Support for GB roms with Sense
- Optional Theme preview
- Overscroll glowing
- Font packs
- Supporting Theme Chooser for CM7 roms
- Enable transparency in status bar for GB roms
- Supporting Gingerbread roms
- Edify and Amend installation script
- Supporting hdpi and mdpi roms
- Patch9 images auto-fix
- Super Circle Battery with %, version [A-P]
- Custom style battery, version Z
- Themed icons for status bar
- Uni-color icons
- Customizable notification drop-down window
- Bootanimation changer
- Corrected files for popular roms/themes
- Custom battery for MIUI rom
- Showing battery % while charging
- Custom charging animations
- Windows animations
- Icons for Notification Power Buttons
Custom batteryes for you to customize:
Different charging animations:
How kitchen works
Kitchen originally was build for HTC Desire, but now it supports most devices with Android OS.
Kitchen takes files from your rom and adds modifications you choose.
It works for most custom deodexed roms: Froyo (2.2) and Gingerbead (2.3).
You can use kitchen with stock odexed roms (if you have .odex files in your rom - kitchen works for you too)
How to use kitchen
1. Go to Kitchen page http://uot.dakra.lt/kitchen/
2. Browse through available mods and choose what you need (don't forget to press Generate preview if theris such button)
3. Go to File upload section and upload your files or choose rom from kitchen's list (most roms in the list is for HTC Desire)
Files needed to upload:
Froyo rom: framework-res.apk
Gingerbread rom: framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk
Gingerbread with sense rom: framework-res.apk, SystemUI.apk and com.htc.resources.apk
Cyanogenmod7 rom: Cyanbread.apk or Androidian.apk or any theme for ThemeChooser (rename as you like it to apear in theme menu)
NOTE 1: if you uploading theme apk - do not upload any other files (you just waisting trafic, because kitchen will ignore additional files)
NOTE 2: Font packs and Bootanimation do not requires uploading files.
4. Go to Summary section. All choosed mod must be in green background. If there is mod in red background - it means you did not finished it.
press Submit work to kitchen
5. Remember UOT file name. You can wait for a kitchen to cook your request, but after 5min waiting will be stopped (nothing to worry about).
6. Go to Pickup page http://uot.dakra.lt/pickup/ and wait for your file to appear (it can take up to 30min or more)
7. Download UOT zip into SD card of your phone
8. Reboot into recovery
9. Wipe cache and dalvik-cache (just in case). Do not make factory reset.
10. Flash UOT zip
11. Reboot phone
How get files for kitchen
Check your How-to page
What to do of the UOT-......... ZIP file
1. Reboot into recovery.
2. choose "install zip from sdcard"
3. choose "choose zip from sdcard"
4. locate your file UOT-... .zip in SD
5. confirm "YES - install UOT ... .zip"
6. wait for script to finish
7. reboot phone
If you cooked file for ThemeChooser - you can unzip UOT and install apk as regular one. After that - select new theme in Theme Chooser and reboot phone.
WARNING! Flash UOT file after you have first boot.
If you flashed new rom, boot up your phone first time
and after that reboot into recovery to flash UOT file.
What to do if you get SHTF error
Kitchen uses inteligent approach to your files and tryes to fix most of errors, but sometimes apk tools fails to recompile your files and kitchen can't do nothing.
If you get SHTF error and want to ask for help in forum - please, mention UOT file name and ROM or Theme you are using. Also, telling your device will be very helpfull.
If you using popular ROM/Theme - you can try to cook our corrected framework-res.apk from the list.
Special thanks to
http://www.qubenet.net/ - for hosting kitchen
rveupen - for additional boiler in the kitchen
TermyJW - for additional boiler in the kitchen
daveba - for additional boiler in the kitchen
tankertuf - for additional boiler in the kitchen
Thanks a lot to:
QLIRATU - for creating original scripts that create the frameworks
MENDOZINAS - for making the custom version, creating the new layout, designing the new features
AVREEN - for Dr. Droid themes
FIGHTSPIT - for providing the Super battery Mod and verifying xml files
BRUT.ALL - for making apktool
NROSIER - for giving us the animated icons, Mod E ,Mod G and more
TRINITYEON - for providing us with BLUE SENSE icons and Mod C
TieT - for fixing typo's errors
POTTER1984 - for nice bootanimations
PENDO - for white dancing droid and help with apk-tools
CASTAWAY1 - for nice battery style
HOOOLM - for circle style icons and battery mod K
CHE123 - for Desire 3D turn bootanimation
ACEJACKSOOTE - for Mod L battery
ESK02K - for Mod MW battery
DYSGENIC - for glow and particles bootanimations
Crysis21 - for Version P, Glowing Crysis battery style
TheMasterBaron - for Scribble Rays and Jumpgate bootanimations
Oijkn - for Carbon emoticons
Mastersjef - for Steel Blue icons set and bootanimation
Fachadick and d_1000 - for font packs
Dmatik - for Version S battery
Rudolf895 - for Rudolf windows animation
TheSkepticalGuy - for Resident Evil bootanimation
Danmcq - for 3d Bumblebee bootanimation
Akoe101 - for akoe101 icon set
jsmccabe78 - for Anastasdroid icons sets
TheGrammarFreak - for fixing typo's errors
- It took a lot of effort and time from us to make this kitchen and it takes a lot more to maintain it .Users should realise this and appreciate the work done.
- Bugs and errors (except decompiling error) will be tried to solve but we need the code you receive back when you upload your file. backups of the same will be kept for 12 hours. so if you have an error respond within that time
- We are not responsible for any damage that occurs to your device by the use of the themes created here though if such an unfortunate event occurs do tell us we'll be happy to help
- There is a lot more to come in the near future like changing the status bar,icons, notification screen, the popups etc etc.
- Suggestions are welcomed for future releases.