All credit goes to bendbowden for this awesome ROM/THEME...ENJOY
Orig link: [Theme] [AOSP] Honeycomb - Lense Lockscreen Added (5 Locks) [v1.5] [3/28] - xda-developers
[Theme] [AOSP] Honeycomb - Lense Lockscreen Added (5 Locks) [v1.5] [3/28]
This is a full aosp build and not just a theme. It is compiled from jt1134's source and is essentially a themed version of his vanilla froyo with a couple of additional mods by me (i.e. 5 locks, vvm providers, etc). It should go without saying that this is not a theme for eb01/tw based roms.
As far as installation is concerned....If you are already running aosp there should be no reason to wipe. Flash rom then flash themed google apps package below. If you are coming from a touchwiz based rom you should follow standard procedure. Wipe data/cache, flash rom, flash one of jt's kernels from here, and flash themed google apps package below.
Now that we have that out of the way, how bout some screenies.....
- All the goodies from jt1134's aosp build
- Stock honeycomb ui that get's about as close to the real thing as possible (all the way down to the horizontal progress bars).
- All stock apps, app icons, and widgets have been themed to replicate the look of honeycomb.
- Toggle tab, rotary, 4tab, and rotary revamped lockscreens at your convenience in Spareparts.
- Options to hide directional arrows & unlock by pulling down on rotary lockscreen.
- Toggle visual voicemail provider defaults via call settings.
Update v1.5 3/28/11
- added Lense lockscreen and a better version of rotary revamped. This now gives the user 5 lockscreen options (tab, rotary, 4tab, rotary revamped, & lense). <--- cm code
- a few more updates to SpareParts to disable features depending on state of the lockscreen.
Update v1.4 3/25/11
- added 4tab and rotary revamped lockscreen options (cm code). These are toggled by choosing the custom app starter via SpareParts (see pic below).
- added options to hide rotary directional arrows & unlock by pulling down on rotary style (cm code).
- above options are configurable via SpareParts. Pic ----> http://db.tt/ClalMxp
- cleaned up the look of SpareParts to remove some of the clutter and tidy things up a bit.
- Few more minor image changes in framework-res.
Update v1.3 3/18/11
- updated with the latest features of jt1134's 0.9.3 build.
- added configurable visual voicemail providers option in call settings. Pic ------> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10166395/sn...321_110901.png . This strayed a bit from jt1134's approach, but he deserves a lot of credit for his gvm commits in contacts.apk which gave me a head start for adding the others.
- updated themed gapps with latest versions. removed themed facebook and twitter because they are updated every couple of weeks with newer versions. It's not worth it for me to try to keep them updated with themed versions.
- unblackedout the notification ticker in the statusbar as requested by several peeps.
- a couple more image changes in framework-res.apk.
Update v1.2 3/16/11
- resyned with jt's repo to include the new features of his 0.9.2 build (i.e. haptic feedback, etc.)
- remapped the voicemail button to default to google voicemail. This is now included in the build. Added optional download for anyone who would like to keep the stock configuration for some reason (*89).
Update v1.1 3/15/11
-added rotary answer phone.apk for those that may prefer it. adb push to /system/app or move to the directory with a file manager. also added the honeycomb ic_jog images that i forgot to include.
-fixed up a couple of app widgets that needed different font colors for legibility.
- jt1134 for the awesome aosp build and a lot of assistance/advice.
- omj for inspiring me to theme from source.
- haxzamatic for alot of the images. Most, whether they know it or not, are indebted to him for his initial port of the honeycomb theme found here.
Honeycomb AOSP 0.9.3
Honeycomb Themed Gapps