DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57

Thread: [EB01 WALKTHROUGHS] Rooting, Clockwork, Voodoo, Stock and Custom ROM, Battery, etc

  1. Master Droid
    Jamis0n's Avatar
    Member #
    130117
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    569
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    fascinate samsung
    #11
    Thank you for putting this up on DF.... will be doing this tonight!!

    rockin froyo:
    super clean 1.0
    dark theme

    btw, this was 8pen-ed.
  2. Junior Droid
    Eclipsehunter2002's Avatar
    Member #
    99280
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #12
    They say Imitation is the highest form of flattery , great job looks good.
  3. Droid Ninja
    TAPOUT27's Avatar
    Member #
    34111
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    BRENTWOOD, TN
    Posts
    2,370
    Twitter
    TapoutTwo7
    Phone
    HTC Tbolt, Fascinate, OG Droid
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsehunter2002 View Post
    They say Imitation is the highest form of flattery , great job looks good.
    not really sure what your trying to say here....
    HTC Thunderbolt
    ROM changes daily
    1.39.00.0627r Radio
    2750mah Batt & Door

    YouTube: NSMetroid
    GTalk: tapout27@gmail.com
    Twitter: TapoutTwo7
    Xbox 360: Thaiboxer26
  4. Droid
    ireash's Avatar
    Member #
    182603
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    30
    Phone
    Samsung Fascinate I500
    #14
    I need some help please.

    i followed the instructions but am having problems. When I go to download the .Zip file it says invalid signature. I am getting into CWM as I downloaded Rommanager from the market. Manual wont let me update either.

    the one wierd thing is when I connected to Odin it only got as far as connection and then sat there. Never really completed or rebooted my phone? Could this be the problem?

    What should I do?

    This is all I get from Odin after starting it:

    <ID:0/007> Added!
    <ID:0/007> Odin v.3 engine (ID:7)
    <ID:0/007> File analysis..
    <ID:0/007> SetupConnection..

    And it sits there!
    Last edited by ireash; 03-24-2011 at 06:00 PM.
  5. Droid Ninja
    TAPOUT27's Avatar
    Member #
    34111
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    BRENTWOOD, TN
    Posts
    2,370
    Twitter
    TapoutTwo7
    Phone
    HTC Tbolt, Fascinate, OG Droid
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ireash View Post
    I need some help please.

    i followed the instructions but am having problems. When I go to download the .Zip file it says invalid signature. I am getting into CWM as I downloaded Rommanager from the market. Manual wont let me update either.

    the one wierd thing is when I connected to Odin it only got as far as connection and then sat there. Never really completed or rebooted my phone? Could this be the problem?

    What should I do?

    This is all I get from Odin after starting it:

    <ID:0/007> Added!
    <ID:0/007> Odin v.3 engine (ID:7)
    <ID:0/007> File analysis..
    <ID:0/007> SetupConnection..

    And it sits there!
    Go here and follow these instructions...prob be easier and faster than what your doing [Odin] Full EB01 Froyo leak, packaged ROMs w/root and new clockwork **UPDATED**2/11
    HTC Thunderbolt
    ROM changes daily
    1.39.00.0627r Radio
    2750mah Batt & Door

    YouTube: NSMetroid
    GTalk: tapout27@gmail.com
    Twitter: TapoutTwo7
    Xbox 360: Thaiboxer26
  6. Droid
    ireash's Avatar
    Member #
    182603
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    30
    Phone
    Samsung Fascinate I500
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPOUT27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ireash View Post
    I need some help please.

    i followed the instructions but am having problems. When I go to download the .Zip file it says invalid signature. I am getting into CWM as I downloaded Rommanager from the market. Manual wont let me update either.

    the one wierd thing is when I connected to Odin it only got as far as connection and then sat there. Never really completed or rebooted my phone? Could this be the problem?

    What should I do?

    This is all I get from Odin after starting it:

    <ID:0/007> Added!
    <ID:0/007> Odin v.3 engine (ID:7)
    <ID:0/007> File analysis..
    <ID:0/007> SetupConnection..

    And it sits there!
    Go here and follow these instructions...prob be easier and faster than what your doing [Odin] Full EB01 Froyo leak, packaged ROMs w/root and new clockwork **UPDATED**2/11
    OK, but all the links are disabled or something? Like the one says downlaod update.zip here....Nothing????

    also My phone was working last night and I turned it off to charge and now I get no network connection for cell service and it tells me I need a SIM card???? these phones dont take SIM cards????

    AHH so much for this being easy! And I work in a HW lab so I am used to flashing FW and OS.

    Any help would be greatly apprectaited. I m ight have to just brick it up to experience and get something that actually runs froyo...
  7. Droid Ninja
    TAPOUT27's Avatar
    Member #
    34111
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    BRENTWOOD, TN
    Posts
    2,370
    Twitter
    TapoutTwo7
    Phone
    HTC Tbolt, Fascinate, OG Droid
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ireash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPOUT27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ireash View Post
    I need some help please.

    i followed the instructions but am having problems. When I go to download the .Zip file it says invalid signature. I am getting into CWM as I downloaded Rommanager from the market. Manual wont let me update either.

    the one wierd thing is when I connected to Odin it only got as far as connection and then sat there. Never really completed or rebooted my phone? Could this be the problem?

    What should I do?

    This is all I get from Odin after starting it:

    <ID:0/007> Added!
    <ID:0/007> Odin v.3 engine (ID:7)
    <ID:0/007> File analysis..
    <ID:0/007> SetupConnection..

    And it sits there!
    Go here and follow these instructions...prob be easier and faster than what your doing [Odin] Full EB01 Froyo leak, packaged ROMs w/root and new clockwork **UPDATED**2/11
    OK, but all the links are disabled or something? Like the one says downlaod update.zip here....Nothing????

    also My phone was working last night and I turned it off to charge and now I get no network connection for cell service and it tells me I need a SIM card???? these phones dont take SIM cards????

    AHH so much for this being easy! And I work in a HW lab so I am used to flashing FW and OS.

    Any help would be greatly apprectaited. I m ight have to just brick it up to experience and get something that actually runs froyo...
    Sorry...I fixed all the links...now you can ODIN flash SC v2.9.2 directly...just follow the posted instructions and you shouldnt have any problems
    HTC Thunderbolt
    ROM changes daily
    1.39.00.0627r Radio
    2750mah Batt & Door

    YouTube: NSMetroid
    GTalk: tapout27@gmail.com
    Twitter: TapoutTwo7
    Xbox 360: Thaiboxer26
  8. Droid
    ireash's Avatar
    Member #
    182603
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    30
    Phone
    Samsung Fascinate I500
    #18
    Thanks a BUNCH! It looks like it is working....my phone came back and looks to be froyo. I have a question though...

    I forgot to load the Update.zip file before I started but had one I loaded yesterday from a different site in there...Did it use that to load instead of the one in your thread?

    The phone has a little box in the corner saying safe mode...what is this?

    Should I try to reload the update.zip file you had in the instructions?? I loaded it on to my SD card, replacing the other one. How do I do this?

    Thanks a TON for your help and do you have a donation site???

    -Rob
  9. Droid Ninja
    TAPOUT27's Avatar
    Member #
    34111
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    BRENTWOOD, TN
    Posts
    2,370
    Twitter
    TapoutTwo7
    Phone
    HTC Tbolt, Fascinate, OG Droid
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ireash View Post
    Thanks a BUNCH! It looks like it is working....my phone came back and looks to be froyo. I have a question though...

    I forgot to load the Update.zip file before I started but had one I loaded yesterday from a different site in there...Did it use that to load instead of the one in your thread?

    The phone has a little box in the corner saying safe mode...what is this?

    Should I try to reload the update.zip file you had in the instructions?? I loaded it on to my SD card, replacing the other one. How do I do this?

    Thanks a TON for your help and do you have a donation site???

    -Rob
    Just download the new update.zip from the ODIN thread and put it on your sd card...it will overwrite or ask you to overwrite the old update.zip you have on their now....The update.zip is nothing more than a failsafe file to get you into red CWMR if you happen to reboot into the blue stock Samsung recovery....it serves no other purpose....

    Your phone is in safe mode....try rebooting into recovery by turning off phone, hold volup+voldwn+pwr for 12 seconds.....wipe cache and in advanced wipe dalvik and then reboot
    HTC Thunderbolt
    ROM changes daily
    1.39.00.0627r Radio
    2750mah Batt & Door

    YouTube: NSMetroid
    GTalk: tapout27@gmail.com
    Twitter: TapoutTwo7
    Xbox 360: Thaiboxer26
  10. Droid
    ireash's Avatar
    Member #
    182603
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    30
    Phone
    Samsung Fascinate I500
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPOUT27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ireash View Post
    Thanks a BUNCH! It looks like it is working....my phone came back and looks to be froyo. I have a question though...

    I forgot to load the Update.zip file before I started but had one I loaded yesterday from a different site in there...Did it use that to load instead of the one in your thread?

    The phone has a little box in the corner saying safe mode...what is this?

    Should I try to reload the update.zip file you had in the instructions?? I loaded it on to my SD card, replacing the other one. How do I do this?

    Thanks a TON for your help and do you have a donation site???

    -Rob
    Just download the new update.zip from the ODIN thread and put it on your sd card...it will overwrite or ask you to overwrite the old update.zip you have on their now....The update.zip is nothing more than a failsafe file to get you into red CWMR if you happen to reboot into the blue stock Samsung recovery....it serves no other purpose....

    Your phone is in safe mode....try rebooting into recovery by turning off phone, hold volup+voldwn+pwr for 12 seconds.....wipe cache and in advanced wipe dalvik and then reboot
    When I try to do anything in red recovery it just gives me a blank screen after hitting the home button for enter.???

    I just tried to wipe cache and it just sits there?

    Any Ideas?
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Android 2.2 is EB01 not DL30
    By want a droid in forum Samsung Fascinate
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 07:17 PM
  2. Test Kernels From Adrynalyne -- VooDoo and Non-VooDoo
    By TAPOUT27 in forum Samsung Fascinate Development
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 06:56 AM
  3. Help, force close galor after reverting from Voodoo to non-voodoo
    By ryankhart in forum Samsung Fascinate Development
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 11:11 PM
  4. battery not connected error, after voodoo.
    By steelersmobile in forum Samsung Fascinate Development
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 08:19 PM
  5. stock recovery being flashed over clockwork
    By beneharris in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 01:26 AM

Search tags for this page

eb01 dxc.tar
,
eb01 dxc.tar.md5
,
ec10sc292x dxc.tar
,

ec10sc292x dxc.tar.md5

,
fascinateroot v02.zip
,
stock i500 vzw kernel.tar.md5
,
stock-i500-vzw-kernel.tar.md5
,

stock-i500-vzw-recovery.tar.md5

,
stock-i500-vzw-system.tar.md5
,
voodoo clockwork
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+