DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Help Please

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung driod charge

Help Please

Ok I have been working on this phone for three days now, and no success. I think that I have tried just about everything. I was given a soft bricked phone which I have learned that tech word here recently. It is a Samsung Droid Charge. I accepted it because I just want it for around the house as like a tool for my daughter to look things up on. But I aslo wanted it to be able to work on wifi, and if possible for her to be able to talk on and chat on. I have tried rooting it and have failed. The one good thing is that I got it unbricked. I tried to do the update and did what the post said to download it and then put on the sd card, but when I went to do the update it went to the white triangle with the green dude. So if there is a way that I can get help I would appericate it. right now it is just as it came with the sch-i510.ep4, I think that I might have got the update but would like to root. Also sice I don't plan on hooking a carrier up to this phone is there a way that I can bypass puttting it into softkey, because of course the sim card is locked and verizon won't give me any information on it.

Thank you in advance
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Links