rooted my samsung droid charge and idek what happened but the phone wont turn on, what do i do!?!?!? HELP PLEASE!!!!
take a look at this thread and see if anything there will help you
Charge unresponsive after attempt to unroot
a few people have had this happen lately and im wondering why. for the longest time no one was having this happen.
the phone is very hard to brick, so if you dont mind i would like to ask a few questions, i am trying to get an idea of the cause.
1. where did you get the files?
2. did you check the md5 to make sure the file was good?
3. did you use a tutorial? if so which one? (if not could you explain exactly what you did?)
4. are you using the stock usb cable?
5. did anything go wrong when flashing?
any possible help i could give is covered it the thread above, i would really really appreciate if you could help me out with my questions.
im trying to narrow down the issue to inform others of a problem and how to avoid it.
the guy in the other thread was un-rooting but the end result was the same.
i have flashed dozens of times and am finding it hard to believe the issue isnt a corrupt file or user error (no offense)