DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I went from a droid x to droid charge i got screwed

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    skunkmilk
    Phone
    droid razr

I went from a droid x to droid charge i got screwed

Not only was this phone 300.00 but its not worth it video is real nice pictures suck and no deticated camera button you need two hands to take a pic one to focus one to tap screen and on the web can't read anything too small when yoi make it biggee it don't auto fit text. Does anyone know a 4 g verizon. Droid with deticated camera button?
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
    Albert Einstein

3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by skunkmilk View Post
    Not only was this phone 300.00 but its not worth it video is real nice pictures suck and no deticated camera button you need two hands to take a pic one to focus one to tap screen and on the web can't read anything too small when yoi make it biggee it don't auto fit text. Does anyone know a 4 g verizon. Droid with deticated camera button?

AUTO FIT has to be selected in the browser's SETTINGS. You don't HAVE to tap the screen to focus, it will auto focus. I wish there was a dedicated camera button too... but I wouldn't say the phone was worse than the Droid X just because it doesn't have one. Besides you knew it didn't have a camera button BEFORE buying it, I wouldn't say you got SCREWED. You made the choice.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    tfree013
    Phone
    Droid Charge
    If you want to take pictures faster there is a widget you can download that you just click and it takes a picture.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  5. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    61 times
    Twitter
    @listen2theman92
    Phone
    Rooted DROID RAZR
    The Droid X2 and Droid 3 don't have a camera button either. So its not just the Charge.

SSX v2.0
    -Brad
  6. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus, T-bolt, Droid 2
    Neither the Thunderbolt or the revolution have dedicated camera buttons either. Looks like you are out of luck on that front.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid x
    Theres a mod for the X2 that allows you to set the search button (long press) to activate camera. Maybe look around and see if there's a similar mod for your phone.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    skunkmilk
    Phone
    droid razr
    i wonder about the bionic i think i could get use to the on screen on the thunderbolt my wife has that i like that its silent no shutter sound but i use to be able to sit in my back yard and get wifi from the radio station down the road from me on my x and get it better with the wifes thunderbolt on charge nothing i just seen the add for it had the wife go pick it up i can take it back if i cant have the camera button i want i want duel core im not rooting it till i know im keeping it i had liberty 0.9 on my x and i hate i cant edit pics is there anything that will show up in the camera menu that edits the pics ? i just dont think this charge is better than the thunderbolt and id save 150.00 i dont know what to do
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
    Albert Einstein
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I went from droid 1 to HTC blunderbolt (great potential but too many bugs), to the charge! And I'd have to say I'm happy with the charge! If you want a professional camera buy a professional camera! It auto focuses and takes great pics! Yes it has bugs but its the lesser of two (or three) evils! My droid 1 loaded camera faster from a short cut than it ever did the button! and thwarting charge camera is lightyears better!!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    skunkmilk
    Phone
    droid razr
    i have a canon t2i i want to take pics of goofy people or old people falling down and my x never would start from the button but would take the pics with it i just wish the button could move if it was in the right side top corner i might like it it would be like the thunderbolt if you have time to sit and mess with it yeah its a ok camera i take pics when im out grilling and show people i seen a friend speeding and got his pic i want a handy caMERA PHONE thats just a little faster easer to use i dont want to take wedding pics but if the groom slaps the bride i want to take a pic i was using my wifs old bb curve before my upgrade date only for 2 days but its click boom you have a pic its 1 meg or something no flash but if i seen bigfoot id rather have it
    Albert Einstein
  11. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Twitter
    rossi636
    Phone
    D1 and iP4S
    i wonder about the bionic i think i could get use to the on screen on the thunderbolt my wife has that i like that its silent no shutter sound but i use to be able to sit in my back yard and get wifi from the radio station down the road from me on my x and get it better with the wifes thunderbolt on charge nothing i just seen the add for it had the wife go pick it up i can take it back if i cant have the camera button i want i want duel core im not rooting it till i know im keeping it i had liberty 0.9 on my x and i hate i cant edit pics is there anything that will show up in the camera menu that edits the pics ? i just dont think this charge is better than the thunderbolt and id save 150.00 i dont know what to do
    From what your saying, you made an impulse buy and now you have buyers remorse. Return it an activate your older device. Wait until Christmas (its right around the corner) you'll be very happy.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    David

►o·pen/ˈōpən/
    Accessible to all.
    Allowing access; not locked up.
    Having no means of closing or barring.
    Free from limitations, boundaries, or restrictions.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links