DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sold my Droid Charge

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Aim thinking of selling my charge as well. So many problems with it. Think it should be renamed the charge and reboot. In addition to having to carry an extra battery with me EVERY DAY because the most I have ever gotten off of one bttery is about 3/4 of a dy and tht is only because I barely used it. The phone has crashes from using the camera about half of the time, especially if I have the flash on. Then there is this green glow are in all of my pictures with flash. Then there is the aux port issue that seems to just stops allowing media to play and I have to take out the battery and put it back it to resolve that. This is my second charge. They replaced the first one for the media auxiliary issue and now I am waiting for mother replacement. Then there is the map that doesn't actully sho you are moving. I don't get it. I miss my iPhone. I am going to have to get rid of this but don't know what to get.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Samsung Droid Charge
    Quote Originally Posted by Drlisa View Post
    Aim thinking of selling my charge as well. So many problems with it. Think it should be renamed the charge and reboot. In addition to having to carry an extra battery with me EVERY DAY because the most I have ever gotten off of one bttery is about 3/4 of a dy and tht is only because I barely used it. The phone has crashes from using the camera about half of the time, especially if I have the flash on. Then there is this green glow are in all of my pictures with flash. Then there is the aux port issue that seems to just stops allowing media to play and I have to take out the battery and put it back it to resolve that. This is my second charge. They replaced the first one for the media auxiliary issue and now I am waiting for mother replacement. Then there is the map that doesn't actully sho you are moving. I don't get it. I miss my iPhone. I am going to have to get rid of this but don't know what to get.
    i too came from an iphone and am on my 3rd charge.... what made you leave the iphone? i only left because i was with att and wanted to get back in with verizon's unlimited, and didnt want the same phone. i probably should have stuck with an iphone lol
    ...from BB on Verizon to iPhone on AT&T and back to Verizon with the Samsung Droid Charge ...
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Charge
    I really don't think the charge is such a bad phone. I think this phone is one of the best so far compared to the rest of the phones that are out for Verizon(maybe the Droid 3).

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper721 View Post
    I really don't think the charge is such a bad phone. I think this phone is one of the best so far compared to the rest of the phones that are out for Verizon(maybe the Droid 3).

What is the droid 3?
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid incredible
    No problems with my charge at all even better than my thunderbolt. maybe bad batches going out? Iphone meh never.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links