DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Sent folder missing in Email app.....

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Charge

Sent folder missing in Email app.....

I am looking for a sent folder for the email app that came with my Charge. My folder list is an Inbox, Drafts, Outbox, Trash and Search folder but no Sent Folder and sent emails dont show up in the inobx. Help anyone? I like to be able to see sent emails. Thanks
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Angry missing "Sent" folder

i have 3 accounts on my Droid Charge,
    Exchange (outlook)
    Gmail
    and AT&T.

AT&T is the only one of the 3 without a "Sent" folder. Verizon Support told me that the folder setup on the Droid is created according to what the Provider provides. i tend to believe them. and crazy is AT&T?
    i am looking into this deeper.

Russ
  3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    I don't know the Charge but isn't the app for mail gmail? If it is go to gmail then settings and select go to labels. Sent mail will be right there.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Email accounts on droid phones...

i apologize for not explaining things more clearly,
    i had the DroidX just before i bought the Charge. on either phone, you can set up multiple email accounts. as i mentioned i have 3, my corporate Exchange email, gmail (so i can get my apps) and my personal email thru AT&T which i've had for a number of years. on my phone, when i click on "Email" it opens up emails in the default email provider that i've chosen, but there are 3 soft buttons on the top of the screen giving me the choice of any of the 3 providers i want to look @ my emails from. in each of these 3 email listings, i have a different selection of folders i can choose from. all 3 have "Inbox", "Outbox", "Deleted", "Drafts" and various others, but only Exchange & gmail have "Sent" boxes. the "Sent" folder is missing from the A&T list of folders.

Russ
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Charge
    The email problem is with pop 3 email ( other Email) the Droid Charge seems not to have is no sent folder and I could not open the trash folder also if you tap refresh the folders exempt the inbox disappears.It has nothing to do with the provider the way my Cox email and all pop 3 accounts I have used, work is send & receive they have no folder management all they provide is what goes to the inbox. this is a Samsung problem I had no problem like this with my Droid X
    Hopefully Samsung will send out a fix soon
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by rabooze View Post
    I am looking for a sent folder for the email app that came with my Charge. My folder list is an Inbox, Drafts, Outbox, Trash and Search folder but no Sent Folder and sent emails dont show up in the inobx. Help anyone? I like to be able to see sent emails. Thanks

I had the same problem. It is probably because you set the email account up by letting it auto configure.

Remove the flawed account (the At&T one??) and Add New Account. Enter your email address and password, but DO NOT CLICK NEXT as this will auto configure the account to whatever AT&T has specified. INSTEAD.... click MANUAL at the bottom. This will let you manually make some selections and the standard set of folders should appear. It fixed the problem on my Roadrunner email account.

Links