Warped Rom v3.0.0 Stable Release, Features, Instructions, and DownloadsBuild Version: Warped Rom v3.0.0, by (Developer)
Developer Last Online: Aug 2013
|Category: [ROM]||Build Version: Warped Rom v3.0.0||Rating:|
|Released: 01-07-2013 Last Update: 01-21-2013 Installs: 0|
|Theme: AOSP Base Version: JB 4.2.2 Compiled From: Android Source Code|
IF YOU ARE FLASHING THIS ROM, THEN YOUR WARRANTY IS ALREADY VOID. IF YOUR PHONE ENDS UP BRICKED, IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT AND NO ONE ELSE'S....unless someone breaks your phone....EITHER WAY...ITS NOT MY FAULT
Now Linaro Optimized!!!
1. Built from scratch 4.2.2. JB source code
2. Rooted, su, busybox compiled from source
3. Imoseyon's Lean Kernel (latest, compiled inline with build)
4. Warped Settings ( will be constantly adding more)
6. Images are all optimized
Warped Settings (this will be an ever-growing list)
1. Clock Settings
- Right, Center, or Hide Clock
- Regular AM/PM, Small AM/PM, hide
- Weekday Options
- Click Options
2. Battery Settings
- Battery Bar
- 7 Different Styles of Battery
3. Custom Carrier
4. Alternate app Grid (AOKP)
5. Theme Chooser, including mms commits
6. Customizable lock screen targets
.....just read the changelog for more on this...too many updates to constantly add to this
How to Install:
1. Reboot to recovery and make a backup
2. Wipe all data, cache, and dalvik especially if coming from another rom. May not be necessary if coming from a previous version of Warped Rom, but I don't wanna hear any whiners if you have issues and didn't wipe.
3. Flash the rom...
4. Flash gapps from goo.im/gapps
Changelog: v1.0.0 Nightlies: #1 - Initial release. Still beta and need to know if radio is functioning properly #2 - Theme Chooser - Customizable Lock Screen Targets - Mod version added to settings - Settings cleanup - Fixed App Picker Theme issues #3 -Navbar settings: height adjustment, custom icon packs, color masking, glow color and time #4 - Quick Reply for MMS - Emoji Support - T9 dialer and landscape dialer - Unlink Volumes and mutes (found under sound Settings) - Volume Wake - Volume Music Control - Quick Settings...(there are a lot of them...all of which work, including LTE toggle, and torch toggle) - Color Tuning and Gamma tuning v1.5.1 - Performance Settings ported from CM, modified to have voltage settings integrated - True init.d support - Compiling with the latest from imoseyon leankernel - busybox/su/superuser now compiled from source (no longer using supersu) - More navbar button options - Navbar color settings - Battery percentage, text color, and rotation added to the lockscreen - Fixed bug in nav bar icon styles not setting right away - Memory Caching settings - Quiet Hours - LED Settings (AOKP) - Add any widget to lockscreen 2.0.0 - New Nav Bar. Completely customizable - Build.prop editor - Code Cleanup - More governors for lean kernel for more user control - Settings cleanup - Custom Bootanimation by yours truly .....more I am sure, its been a minute 2.0.0 #2 - Text Only Battery Color Control - Status Bar Color Control - Option to see quick settings first when pulling down notification shade - Choose fast toggle side - Lockscreen Text Color - RAM Bar in recents - Kill All Button in recents - Latest sync from google - Updated kernel 3.0.0 - Rebased and started over with 4.2.2 JDQ39 - Added PIE Settings - Expanded Desktop - All other features were ported forward from 2.0.0 including all sound settings, power settings, and theme chooser. NOTE: If you have a bug with your keyboard, please let me know
Warped Rom 3.0.0-Toro
Warped Rom 3.0.0
Show Your Support
- If you like this modification support the author by donating.
- This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.