hi, my 17 month old pulled the table cloth off the table causing water to spill on my phone. I immediately took the battery out- and tried to wipe everything down. before I searched the forum, (I'm a newbie) I had tried to turn the phone on- I think I shorted it out. An hour later- I tried to re-start phone w/ battery back in- I got a message that said something like Battery OK- and then something about booting up- but that's it. so I've decided to let it dry out more. I've searched the forum everywhere- and no one's mentioned what to do w/ that message: Battery OK-
question 1: how long should I let SD card, phone, cover, battery & keyboard open) air out?
question 2: what does it mean Battery OK- then this "boot message" ?
on the back i still have the white area w/ the red x so I don't think its completely water-logged- but who knows??