DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Help. Stuck WITH UD, Want to Go to 2.1 Stock Rooted.

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Help. Stuck WITH UD, Want to Go to 2.1 Stock Rooted.

I cannot get into SPRecovery. I'm running an Ultimate Droid 2.2 Froyo ROM and have tried installing several ROMS over it and it never changes. I'm using ROM manager and it doesn't work that way either. I clear the cache and stuff every time.

I'm now trying to go back to 2.1 stock rooted, but ROM manager isn't working and I cannot manually get into SPRecovery.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by hookbill; 07-08-2010 at 12:32 PM.

3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Moved to Rescue Squad, changed thread title.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  4. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    455 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxwake4lifexx View Post
    I cannot get into SPRecovery. I'm running an Ultimate Droid 2.2 Froyo ROM and have tried installing several ROMS over it and it never changes. I'm using ROM manager and it doesn't work that way either. I clear the cache and stuff every time.

I'm now trying to go back to 2.1 stock rooted, but ROM manager isn't working and I cannot manually get into SPRecovery.

Any ideas?
    you can sbf flash it... but if you are rooted rom manger should install it.. do you have the little nija guy?
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hac...ot-unroot.html
    here is the link
    Last edited by justin82; 07-08-2010 at 12:42 PM.
    "The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Razr maxx
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by justin82 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xxwake4lifexx View Post

Any ideas?
    you can sbf flash it... but if you are rooted rom manger should install it.. do you have the little nija guy?
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hac...ot-unroot.html
    here is the link
    Yes I have the little ninja guy. I've used ROM Manager before with no problems but its like this ROM won't wipe and get replaced with another. I was even going to just go back to stock 2.1 but I can't get in with X+power.
  6. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    455 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Premium Member
    can you flash 99.3b recovery (it si at bottom of screen on rom manger steeings.) if so use that to wipe data cache and install diffrent rom there.. never heard of this problem before.. make sure you hit the flash alternate recovery 99.3b twice ) mine never takes the first time.. if that does not work try the sbf that i linked you to in above post
    "The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Razr maxx

Links