When it is off and the battery is in it, when I plug it in it automatically goes back to the moto logo.
I've always charged my droid when it is ON before, so I don't know, is this normal for the droid to try to boot up when you plug it into the wall?
Thank you pilotcharles, I will try that.
So while I am charging, it should be at the moto logo right? I can't get it to NOT be on the moto logo while it is plugged into the wall unless I am at the main menu of SPRecovery.
Root 2.1 by using SPRecovery
Credit to video at droid-life.com
- Download ESE81update.zip
thanks to Pete of Bugless Beast for creating this file
- rename the downloaded file to update.zip
- mount Droid to computer
- copy file from computer to root of sdcard
- unmount card from computer
- hold X while rebooting until SPRecovery screen comes up
- wipe data factory reset
- allow update.zip
- install /sdcard/update.zip (depreciated)