My wife decided to wash a pair of my jeans that were on the floor this last weekend. Problem being that my droid was in there. Long story short, killed the battery, but dried the phone and almost everything seems good other than the batt and the fact that the notification led is constantly on and blue. When I get a text or mail, it'll flash green, but the blue remains.
The light comes on when the battery is placed in the phone, before even booting. It's pretty clearly a hardware issue, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.