DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please Help.....!!!

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    OK... sorry, which sbf from droidmod do i use? i kinda new with this and i don't think i can handle another crisis at the moment..
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Smile Right one?

SPRecovery_ESE81.sbf... If so I am getting closer...
  3. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    412 times
    Twitter
    jstaff79
    Phone
    D-R-O-I-D 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moselbee View Post
    SPRecovery_ESE81.sbf... If so I am getting closer...
    That's the one.
  4. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    412 times
    Twitter
    jstaff79
    Phone
    D-R-O-I-D 3
    Premium Member
    Sorry if I don't answer so quick, on my phone at work right now. So rest assured I'm still around if I don't answer in a few minutes.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Smile

THANK YOU!!!! I have been reading for only about 5 hrs trying to figure it out before I asked any questions so I am getting ancy i guess.. And its my daughters phone and she will be up in about an hr and if i broke it wooah what kind of trouble this would be. Too much headache so early from a 17 year old... goodness... I just wanted to put a gps prog on the phone bc the droid isn't an approved phone that verizon will allow the parental controls on, not have to panic like i did. thanks you so much, I am sure that this won't be the last question I have, but I promise I will be asking much sooner next time....
  6. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    412 times
    Twitter
    jstaff79
    Phone
    D-R-O-I-D 3
    Premium Member
    THANK YOU!!!! I have been reading for only about 5 hrs trying to figure it out before I asked any questions so I am getting ancy i guess.. And its my daughters phone and she will be up in about an hr and if i broke it wooah what kind of trouble this would be. Too much headache so early from a 17 year old... goodness... I just wanted to put a gps prog on the phone bc the droid isn't an approved phone that verizon will allow the parental controls on, not have to panic like i did. thanks you so much, I am sure that this won't be the last question I have, but I promise I will be asking much sooner next time....
    Hey no problem. As long as you're up and running its all good.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I guess I might be to excited to soon. It goes through loading it, then the RDS goes though everything like I believe it should, then it tells me to manually start the phone, the problem is the phone has already rebooted and is stuck on that loop and will go no further. I can't power it off becasue its stuck in that loop, and the process won't go to completed like telling me I can' unplug it or anything just says 100% but in process still and wants me to power on?! Any suggestions?
  8. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    412 times
    Twitter
    jstaff79
    Phone
    D-R-O-I-D 3
    Premium Member
    I guess I might be to excited to soon. It goes through loading it, then the RDS goes though everything like I believe it should, then it tells me to manually start the phone, the problem is the phone has already rebooted and is stuck on that loop and will go no further. I can't power it off becasue its stuck in that loop, and the process won't go to completed like telling me I can' unplug it or anything just says 100% but in process still and wants me to power on?! Any suggestions?
    Unplug it and pull the battery, put it back then see if it'll restart.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    OK.... I tried it by going to verizons sbf from the web site origianl....and it is back to the factory settings... Now Should I try to go which route to root?! It has 2.0 softwear on it...
    Last edited by moselbee; 04-21-2010 at 03:18 AM.
  10. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    412 times
    Twitter
    jstaff79
    Phone
    D-R-O-I-D 3
    Premium Member
    Are you sure you got to the bootloader? Should be all black except some words on left side.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links