This is my situation...
1. I am rooted using CyanogenMod.
2. I would like to go back to stock to see how the new update is on my droid.
3. I tried to flash using SP Recovery (DM updater) but that was not working.
4. Since that didn't work I flashed SP Recovery using Rom Manager. I was able to flash into SP Recovery.
5. I then tried to go back into DM updater. I was thinking that since I flashed into SP Recovery it might work now. I didn't.
6. I then went back to Rom Manager.
7. I tried to download the stock images using Rom Manager, but the download only took at most 5 seconds. I thought it just went quick on my wifi so I rebooted and the installation was aborted. It said the download was bad.
- i have tried to download multiple times but it keeps taking at most 4 seconds and not working.
I am trying to go back to the 2.0.1 stock so I can be unrooted for the 2.1 update.