It has been a long time since I've connected to our work WiFi connection. Recently upgraded to FRG83D, and that fixed my issue of not syncing with our Exchange server, but I still cannot connect to our secure WiFi connection.
This used to work when I was using Android 2.1 (vs 2.2). Any Ideas when this will get fixed, or how I can fix my phone? It tries to connect, then says disconnected. Here are the settings my company requires:
- EAP Method: PEAP (selected by default)
- Phase 2 Authentication: None (choose MSCHAPV2)
- CA Certificate: Leave this field blank.
- Client Certificate: Leave this field blank.
- Identity: Enter your IU Network ID username.
- Anonymous Identity: Leave this field blank.
- Wireless Password: Enter your IU Network ID passphrase.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!