I sbf'd my droid 2 now I cant activate. Afraid I may have deleted my esn or something. What can I do?
Sorry. I'm a bit panicked. Yep. I get the screen where you touch the droid. Then activate and press 1. It asks for my phone number then plays a message about when tech support is open
I. Bypass the Activation Screen on a Droid Phone -
1. On the Welcome screen with the touch the android to begin icon, do the following:
2. Tap the top left corner of the screen then
3. Tap the top right corner of the screen then
4. Tap the bottom right corner of the screen ( just above the grey bar along the bottom with emergency dial and change language in it) then
5. Tap the bottom left corner of the screen ( just above the grey bar along the bottom with emergency dial and change language in it).
6. That’s it, should pop up the home screen shortly, if not retry. Remember not to drag your finger, simple tap top left, top right, bottom right, bottom left.
See if that works. If so, good, we'll try to program the phone manually.
That was my next thought, but I wanted to try to force the programming first before saying so. They try to take it down late at night/early morning so fewer people are affected.