I'm loving my RAZR MAXX HD but itching to root so I can run Titanium Backup, Root Explorer, etc.
However, I'm concerned if I root now, I may have trouble upgrading to Jelly Bean.
Contrarily, if I wait to root, the Jelly Bean update could break the current rooting procedure and I'll have to wait for somebody to crack it again.
So, root now and worry about Jelly Bean later? Or wait for the Jelly Bean OTA update (which hopefully is coming soon).