DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: droid razr maxx hd roms

  1. Senior Droid
    BostonDroid's Avatar
    Member #
    13770
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    134
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #1

    droid razr maxx hd roms

    Got this bad boy the day it came out and was wondering if there are any flash able Rom's available for it yet? I used to have the OG DROID which was a great phone but then I made a huge mistake and went to the iFail when it came out for verizon. I'm on this phone now and couldn't be happier... good to be back!
    Last edited by BostonDroid; 02-19-2013 at 10:29 AM.
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Senior Droid
    BostonDroid's Avatar
    Member #
    13770
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    134
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #2
    So I take it there aren't any???
  4. Junior Droid
    RaveD's Avatar
    Member #
    300828
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    19
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    #3
    Can you even flash a ROM on this phone given the locked bootloader?

    I know it has been rooted but from what I have read, it is not possible to load a recovery.

    I am not interested in alternate ROMs at this point but would really like to get Clockworkmod so I can use nandroid backup.
  5. Super Moderator
    macpro88's Avatar
    Member #
    168721
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,400
    Liked
    203 times
    Twitter
    macpro88
    Phone
    RAZR HD
    Premium Member
    #4
    No, there are no ROM's yet. The phone has been out for only a few days. We have root, and last I heard we now also have a recovery in the works. Once recovery is done devs will start building their ROMs.

    Its still going to be a while folks.

    And the unlocked bootloader just makes its easier, even with just root and a custom recovery we can still flash ROMs.
  6. Super Moderator
    jntdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    6110
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    6,438
    Liked
    808 times
    Phone
    Verizon S4
    Premium Member
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by macpro88 View Post
    No, there are no ROM's yet. The phone has been out for only a few days. We have root, and last I heard we now also have a recovery in the works. Once recovery is done devs will start building their ROMs.

    Its still going to be a while folks.

    And the unlocked bootloader just makes its easier, even with just root and a custom recovery we can still flash ROMs.
    Is the recovery for the dev phone or for a bootstrap situation? (which I'm assuming us retail users will have to have)
    "...life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it."

    Guidelines of Conduct
    The only dumb question is the one not asked.
  7. Super Moderator
    macpro88's Avatar
    Member #
    168721
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,400
    Liked
    203 times
    Twitter
    macpro88
    Phone
    RAZR HD
    Premium Member
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jntdroid View Post
    Is the recovery for the dev phone or for a bootstrap situation? (which I'm assuming us retail users will have to have)
    not sure, have only heard a few murmurs here and there. All I know is a recovery is being worked on. I'm sure even if its on the dev phone, it will still help them understand the locked phone even better since it has the same innards system wise.
  8. Super Moderator
    jntdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    6110
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    6,438
    Liked
    808 times
    Phone
    Verizon S4
    Premium Member
    #7

    Re: droid razr maxx hd roms

    Quote Originally Posted by macpro88 View Post
    not sure, have only heard a few murmurs here and there. All I know is a recovery is being worked on. I'm sure even if its on the dev phone, it will still help them understand the locked phone even better since it has the same innards system wise.
    Very true! I'm hoping a leaked JB shows up soon, like on the M.

    sent via Tapatalk on my Razr Maxx HD
    Last edited by jntdroid; 10-24-2012 at 11:33 AM.
    "...life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it."

    Guidelines of Conduct
    The only dumb question is the one not asked.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 08:52 PM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 01:04 PM
  3. Replies: 304
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 06:31 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 12:30 AM

Search tags for this page

droid razr maxx hd rom

,

droid razr maxx hd roms

,
maxx hd rom
,
razr hd roms
,
razr maxx hd custom roms
,

razr maxx hd rom

,

razr maxx hd roms

,
razr maxx roms
,
roms for droid razr maxx hd
,
roms for razr maxx hd
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+