LiquidSmooth is one of the fav roms so after moving to the Razr HD a few weeks ago I set out to bring it to my new device. Big thanks to the LiquidSmooth Team and to the Razrqcom-Dev-Team, their sources were used to bring this rom together. I can't say that I am a very knowledgeable developer but sure am having fun trying to learn.
You must be unlocked and use Gapps for 4.2. Whatever you do to your device is your own responsibility. I suggest you have a backup and be prepared to flash back to stock if you encounter a major issue. Be sure to wipe before first install and I have been using TWRP recovery. Seems some users have reported issues using CWM. When you flash the script will still erase the current system and then mount-flash the new one. Don't manually mount system when flashing.
Get it here: Dev-Host - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service
05/28 - Not waking issue seems to be fixed now
Fix audio loss issue when disconnecting a headset
Kernel version now 3.0.80 thanks to dhacker29 and the razr-qcom-dev-team with over clocking.
Liquid version 2.5 see changelog here: LIQUIDSMOOTH v2.5 CHANGELOG - Pastebin.com
06/07 - Liquid version 2.6
Sound search app working
Overclocking a bit more stable - thanks to SkrilaxCZ
06/17 Lots of changes in the past week. The following should work but may be buggy (especially HALO, yes the PA Halo)
Kernel version 3.0.82
HALO (Thanks PA!)
07/01 - Pretty much bugless! Official support is now here for this and other moto msm8960 based phones. Builds should start showing up under liquidsmooth in goo. I will still be running some of my own using bytecode's kernel. So you can try both versions. Version 2.8 should be out today-tonight. Change log: http://pastebin.com/Bfj30Nqq
- Apps open up in floating state, apps underneath do not pause
- complete SystemUI & Core integration, making HALO feel like a native feature, source/SDK and UI/UX
- HALO has white and blacklists, which for now allow fine control for apps pinging through HALO
- multiple gestures to navigate HALO:
- double-tap-move: move
- tap-drag-left/right: task through notifications, finger up launches
- tap-drag-up: dismiss notification
- tap-drag-down: put HALO into semi-hidden state
- swipe while HALO is hidden wakes it up
- drag-to-X to remove HALO altogether
- comes with as few settings as possible, everything should be self explanatory and intutive,
users must be informed about the double-tap gestures which is the only catch.
Everything I have done is posted on github: https://github.com/jsnweitzel?tab=repositories
Team liquidsmooth here: https://github.com/LiquidSmooth
Razr-qcom-dev-team here: https://github.com/razrqcom-dev-team