DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: [TOOL] Easy Root Komplete

1. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    412 times
    Twitter
    GoCliffGo
    Phone
    DE Moto X, RAZR HD Dev, N7, X2
    Premium Member

Re: [TOOL] Easy Root Komplete

Moto/Verizon have killed the OTA ability for us for whatever reason. You can find the OTA files on droidrzr.com.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

"She leans into me and I keep my arms around her. I don't fool myself that I hold her together -- She does that on her own -- But holding her keeps me from flying apart."
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Razr MAXX HD
    Quote Originally Posted by AZBOY45 View Post
    Hebajeba, did anyone respond to you? I'm having the same issue and it's not updating. Can someone advise us on how to fix this issue? Thank you very much.

What i'm getting, when I click on System Updates:
    It comes up to Update available> I click Download>
    Then is says An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later. OK
    Yeah, that was exactly what was happening to me. I would then turn off my wifi/mobile data and I would suddenly get a message saying there was an error and would continue when I had either. But it would stay stuck at 0%.

Anyways, after searching and researching for literally at least 10-15 hours I found this thread:

I didn't realize but apparently someone already posted the links in the original post of this message. Check there!

It has the zip file for the upgrade we can't receive as well as the JB one. I just ended up flashing both from recovery.
    Last edited by hebajeba; 03-04-2013 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Links already posted.
    KaChow likes this.
  3. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    412 times
    Twitter
    GoCliffGo
    Phone
    DE Moto X, RAZR HD Dev, N7, X2
    Premium Member

Re: [TOOL] Easy Root Komplete

Appears to be a Verizon attempt to stick it to rooted users. Not confirmed, just word around town.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

"She leans into me and I keep my arms around her. I don't fool myself that I hold her together -- She does that on her own -- But holding her keeps me from flying apart."
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx HD

How do i get the software update 9.1.41 for Droid razr maxx hd

Quote Originally Posted by hebajeba View Post
    Yeah, that was exactly what was happening to me. I would then turn off my wifi/mobile data and I would suddenly get a message saying there was an error and would continue when I had either. But it would stay stuck at 0%.

Anyways, after searching and researching for literally at least 10-15 hours I found this thread:

Trouble with OTA updates - DroidRzr.com

It has the zip file for the upgrade we can't receive as well as the JB one. I just ended up flashing both from recovery.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I have 0.7.2.XT926, now I can't get JB 4.1.1 it will not update. Where can i find those OTA files? And can I flash them the same way I did the 0.7.2 file? Please help asap. Thanks peoples.
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    you give me hope.
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Razr MAXX HD
    Quote Originally Posted by AZBOY45 View Post
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I have 0.7.2.XT926, now I can't get JB 4.1.1 it will not update. Where can i find those OTA files? And can I flash them the same way I did the 0.7.2 file? Please help asap. Thanks peoples.
    Within that same link I posted, there is another link provided that gives the JB OTA update. Just flash that from your recovery.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    RAZR MAXX HD
    Ok so I will be purchasing a RAZR MAXX HD on Thursday and first thing I want to do is take it out of the box and root it and flash a ROM lol. It's been a while since my Droid X rooting days, I currently have an iPhone 4S and I am leaving. Is there a list of current running ROMs on JB? Is CM10 out there? Will I have to root, update to JB and then flash a ROM? Really trying to do my research before I do anything in two days. Any guidance would be great.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    RAZR MAXX HD
    Are the first 4 steps in the first post the downgrading to ICS? Thing has soooo many steps in it. Never remember rooting and updating being so difficult before lol.
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx HD
    Every time I get to #24, my phone reboots and then it wants to update. After the Security Update 0.7.2 and I could never get JB 4.1.1 to install. I've soft brick my phone, went back to ics did the steps all over again, and this time my computer tried to push and update to my phone. And I know I couldn't do that because the phone was rooted. Anyway, i could never get JB 4.1.1 to install. I've never had a hard time rooting my phones. This is to much, and i don't know if i want to do this again, i still can't get OTA JB 4.1.1 to install, just to get back to that. My phone will not install JB.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx HD
    Ok, I went into Recovery and was able to install JB 4.1.1. I've never had a hard time Rooting any of my phones. If someone know's of an easier way let me know. I really want to Root my phone.
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Links