DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 226

Thread: [ROM] RZ Baseline [FRG83D]

  1. n00b.
    raidzero's Avatar
    Member #
    59181
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    1,054
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    raidzero_
    Phone
    Samsung Nexus S 4G
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    v0.3 released!

    ROM DOWNLOAD

    http://rzroms.com/droid/roms/RZ.Baseline.v.0.3.rom.tgz

    RECOVERY DOWNLOAD

    RZRrecovery update.zip: http://www.rzroms.com/droid/recovery...1.7-update.zip


    see OP for details on what's changed, etc
    Last edited by raidzero; 01-28-2011 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Fixed link

    "Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm" - Winston Churchill
  2. Junior Droid
    iM MinTz's Avatar
    Member #
    156157
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    18
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Yay! I've been waiting for this ROM for a while! Thanks Raid!
  3. n00b.
    raidzero's Avatar
    Member #
    59181
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    1,054
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    raidzero_
    Phone
    Samsung Nexus S 4G
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iM MinTz View Post
    Yay! I've been waiting for this ROM for a while! Thanks Raid!
    let me know how it goes

    "Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm" - Winston Churchill
  4. Junior Droid
    iM MinTz's Avatar
    Member #
    156157
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    18
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I'm really digging the new ROM man, but I think I might of downloaded the wrong one or something. It says it's FRG22D and keeps forcing that update on me.

    But I'm able to choose from light and dark now and I'm <3 the light blue, I also dig how you have the android guy when you pull down your notifications!

    Keep up the good work man! Thanks!

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  5. n00b.
    raidzero's Avatar
    Member #
    59181
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    1,054
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    raidzero_
    Phone
    Samsung Nexus S 4G
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iM MinTz View Post
    I'm really digging the new ROM man, but I think I might of downloaded the wrong one or something. It says it's FRG22D and keeps forcing that update on me.

    But I'm able to choose from light and dark now and I'm <3 the light blue, I also dig how you have the android guy when you pull down your notifications!

    Keep up the good work man! Thanks!

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

    oooh, yeah it looks ike the the DL link was pointing to the wrong place (old version)...

    http://rzroms.com/droid/roms/RZ.Baseline.v.0.3.rom.tgz

    I updated the OP. Sorry about that

    "Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm" - Winston Churchill
  6. Junior Droid
    iM MinTz's Avatar
    Member #
    156157
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    18
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Thanks for updating it! I love the new transitions, gives a kick to my phone. Very fast and stable! I miss having the options from choosing dark or light version. I'm still enjoying the dark blue though! Overall awesome ROM, thanks for updating it again!

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  7. Droid
    puck3511's Avatar
    Member #
    68028
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    97
    Phone
    DROID X
    So im breakin out my OG to try this rom out cuz it looks that COOL! Do i "have " to download RZ recovery or is it "better" with rz or what man. Also with the sbf, way is that like flashing any sbf?
  8. Beta Team
    Tanknspank's Avatar
    Member #
    27138
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,548
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by puck3511 View Post
    So im breakin out my OG to try this rom out cuz it looks that COOL! Do i "have " to download RZ recovery or is it "better" with rz or what man. Also with the sbf, way is that like flashing any sbf?
    You need RZR or SPR to install the rom, which you can install through an update.zip in his recovery thread (check the last page of the thread).
    -----------------------------------
    Rom: CyanogenMod 7 Winner00's Nightly #85
    Recovery: ClockworkMod 3.1.0.2
    Kernel: Prime's deprimed_test
    Theme: Stock
    Launcher: ADW EX 1.2.2
    Launcher Theme: Gingerbread
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/ihaztehwingz

    -----------------------------------
  9. Droid
    puck3511's Avatar
    Member #
    68028
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    97
    Phone
    DROID X
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanknspank View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puck3511 View Post
    So im breakin out my OG to try this rom out cuz it looks that COOL! Do i "have " to download RZ recovery or is it "better" with rz or what man. Also with the sbf, way is that like flashing any sbf?
    You need RZR or SPR to install the rom, which you can install through an update.zip in his recovery thread (check the last page of the thread).
    ya i got sp recovery, So thats good enough right ? And i will still get all the extras that come with this rom even using SPrecovery
  10. n00b.
    raidzero's Avatar
    Member #
    59181
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    1,054
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    raidzero_
    Phone
    Samsung Nexus S 4G
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by puck3511 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanknspank View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puck3511 View Post
    So im breakin out my OG to try this rom out cuz it looks that COOL! Do i "have " to download RZ recovery or is it "better" with rz or what man. Also with the sbf, way is that like flashing any sbf?
    You need RZR or SPR to install the rom, which you can install through an update.zip in his recovery thread (check the last page of the thread).
    ya i got sp recovery, So thats good enough right ? And i will still get all the extras that come with this rom even using SPrecovery
    Yeah, it will just take about three times longer to install on SPR than RZR... and your battery does not charge while doing so on SPR

    "Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm" - Winston Churchill
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. 2.2.1 FRG83D Question
    By cbroussard99 in forum Rescue Squad Help
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 06:56 PM
  2. Root 2.2.1 FRG83D on Mac
    By xzcvb33 in forum Android Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 08:41 PM
  3. Ud frg83d??
    By droidemere in forum UltimateDroid
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 08:59 AM
  4. Baseline H.264 Incorrect implementation
    By cchatterj in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 01:01 PM
  5. Baseline H.264 Not Implemented Correctly
    By cchatterj in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 12:59 PM

Search tags for this page

custom kernel rz
,
download rz baseline rom
,

rz baseline

,
rz baseline download
,
rz baseline droid
,
rz baseline rom
,
rz droid cant open another tab
,

rz kernel

,

rz kernels

,
rz's 1.1ghz kernel
,
rzr baseline rom
,
rzrecovery download
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+