DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: [ROM] RZ Baseline [FRG83D]

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    iphone4
    every time i choose rom from sd card this comes up : E:No tar archives found
    please help! finally got it. really like this rom. great job!
    Last edited by Jasonjohns; 11-09-2010 at 04:20 PM.
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    I posted this over at androidforums.com but it seems here would be a better place to post it at. I am having an issue with the music controls. When I click next song (using the volume rocker) too many times it starts to freak out and keeps skipping to the next song even when i dont touch anything. if i try to stop the song it just starts the next song and keeps on going. killing the music app doesn't even work which is crazy. seems the only way to stop it is to reboot the phone. has anyone had this issue?
  3. n00b.
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    raidzero_
    Phone
    Samsung Nexus S 4G
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssantan2 View Post
    I posted this over at androidforums.com but it seems here would be a better place to post it at. I am having an issue with the music controls. When I click next song (using the volume rocker) too many times it starts to freak out and keeps skipping to the next song even when i dont touch anything. if i try to stop the song it just starts the next song and keeps on going. killing the music app doesn't even work which is crazy. seems the only way to stop it is to reboot the phone. has anyone had this issue?
    I just tried it, skipped about 25 - 30 songs. How many are you talking about? If I can duplicate it, I'll call it a bug

"Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm" - Winston Churchill
  4. n00b.
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    raidzero_
    Phone
    Samsung Nexus S 4G
    Premium Member
    I just took a bunch of screenshots of the installation routine for anyone who needed it..

RZ Baseline ROM install
    (will add this to OP)

"Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm" - Winston Churchill
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
    I just tried it, skipped about 25 - 30 songs. How many are you talking about? If I can duplicate it, I'll call it a bug
    I just tried right now and it wasn't giving me issues but yesterday it happened twice to me after I skipped only a few songs. like 3-4 songs. Maybe it had something to do with it being in my pocket but i will play around with it today to see if i can steadily replicate the issue. mainly was wondering if anyone else was coming across something like that
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    MotoDroid
    I just tried right now and it wasn't giving me issues but yesterday it happened twice to me after I skipped only a few songs. like 3-4 songs. Maybe it had something to do with it being in my pocket but i will play around with it today to see if i can steadily replicate the issue. mainly was wondering if anyone else was coming across something like that
    i can confirm this issue and its a pretty well known one. it has to do with the way android handles multithreading i believe

the only solution as of now is more of a quick fix, once it starts skipping like that, push the volume up/down rocker a few times while the screen is off until it resumes normal fuction. takes me around 6 pushes if i was to estimate

The Germ Series, DroidMod & HelloDroid bootanimations
    kudolabs.net
    or 1NEk7HYFRHK9dUPmkApAkCY6kYE5YNfD8n
  7. n00b.
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    raidzero_
    Phone
    Samsung Nexus S 4G
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pandroid View Post

i can confirm this issue and its a pretty well known one. it has to do with the way android handles multithreading i believe

the only solution as of now is more of a quick fix, once it starts skipping like that, push the volume up/down rocker a few times while the screen is off until it resumes normal fuction. takes me around 6 pushes if i was to estimate

thanks for the info, pandroid. glad to see it's not just my ROM if its a multithreading issue then perhaps being overclocked would alleviate the symptoms?

or just wait for gingerbread maybe it'll be fixed but I doubt there will be a droid gingerbread baseline since there will most likely not be a gingerbread OTA update...

8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid A855
    Trying this out for first time.... hoping development hasn't stalled cuz I love the ability to change theme colors on the fly so to speak. Two suggestions though: the power control widget on the light side theme would be nicer looking if was inverted also (either solid white of light gray). Secondly, Titanium backup is white on white..... not sure what to do there...
  9. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Twitter
    ukyfan_1999
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Premium Member
    I am curious... will this work with Sapphire 1.1.1? I know when I see a thread for themes they usually say what roms they will work on, and list links for rom specific downloads.

Does this smell like chloroform to you?

Current: Galaxy Nexus
    Semi Retired: HTC Thunderbolt
    Semi Retired: Motorola Droid
    Retired: HTC Touch Pro
    Retired: HTC VX-6700
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid A855
    This isn't a theme... it's a full ROM.... it comes preloaded with 19 color schemes.... check his signature for his theme only threads and look for info there.

Edit: more specifically this thread http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...-biv-more.html

And yes sapphire 1.1.1 is supported according to that thread.
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Links