Retro BlackBar FRG83G AOSP ROM
- 2 way boot (recovery, reboot)
- CM mms app
- Stock kernel – (Defaults to 600mhz but can be overclocked to 800mhz, also allows for wired & wireless)
- Updated Superuser to 188.8.131.52 & SU binary (Credit to ChainsDD)
- Installed BusyBox v1.18.1
- Symlinked everything that needs it
- Added call ring delay (phone rings as soon as someone calls you)
- Added New Tones
- Added Wifi scan tweak to save battery life (Scans every 1.5 mins, instead of every 15 sec)
- Added optimized Miui Keyboard
- Added App Widget Picker from source (Credit to Boombuler)
- Themed Retro Style Black Bar (credit me!)
SetCPU (Available on market or XDA)
WIPE before installing any new rom!
Clockworkmod Instructions: Place file anywhere on your sdcard, boot into recovery, select install zip from sdcard, choose zip from sdcard, and select the appropriate zip file.
SPRecovery Instructions: Rename file to update.zip, place on the root of your sdcard (meaning not in a folder on your sdcard), boot into recovery - install - Allow update.zip Installation - Install /sdcard/update.zip (deprecated)
Thanks to........The GimpSquad! Swallisa compiled this while i was busy trying to get other things rolling.
Now FLASH this and enjoy!