DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you!

1. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    99 times
    Twitter
    davros
    Phone
    S4, GNex, Bionic, D3, D1, G1
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelv View Post
    Yes, Project GimpSource Roms run very well. Performance is always great on these Roms. Options are good, but I prefer performance. My girlfriend is thinking about letting me root her D1 and GS is definitely going on it if she decides to go with root.
    Cool ya. I made GS3.1 wife phone friendly. She relies on it all day for work. So once I got the kernel/randoms, battery stats on her phone settled. She is quite happy. And well pink love theme was made for her. Lol

Btw I'm gonna see if I can compile some kernels in the next few days or so, based off RzR base.
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt and Droid 1
    Yes, Project GimpSource Roms run very well. Performance is always great on these Roms. Options are good, but I prefer performance. My girlfriend is thinking about letting me root her D1 and GS is definitely going on it if she decides to go with root.
    Yup!!! I had a couple things being a PITA but Davros said they were a problem that would just keep happening. I don't care what the reasoning behind them are if he was having problems with it or what because it doesn't bother me, people in this community are AWESOME!!! (Coming from a BB banghead!) I know 10 times out of 10 they will be solved so its cool. I just really appreciate the rapid response that seems to be the norm. That's awesome your girl will let you root and ROM. My GF won't let me touch her phone to even check FB hahahahahhaha She's content just being able to use it and has seen how many times I have had to SBF my phone ("X" key is REALLYYYYYY messed up on phone even though it was a "refurb" so if I get a bootloop it's the only option I have. ) This ROM is one of the first word of mouth ROMs I have to talk about. It's simple, it works, its awesome!!!

-Dubsky
    -Dubsky
  3. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Well she hasn't let me root it yet. She would enjoy the pink theme and this rom though. hopefully she lets me : )

Sent from my fascinate
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt and Droid 1
    Well she hasn't let me root it yet. She would enjoy the pink theme and this rom though. hopefully she lets me : )

Sent from my fascinate
    Hahaha yup there you go. Just pitch the pink theme and do it when shes not looking hahaha

-Dubsky
    -Dubsky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links