This is an edited, stripped down, recoded, manipulated version of cvpcs source code. Super Stable, with tons of options and speed.
- new base (edited cvpcs sapphire base)
- back to Launcher2
- lockscreen music controls
- editable txt, battery, clock, etc.
- native overclocking works for any kernel
- 2 way boot (recovery, reboot)
- file manager
- CM mms app
- CM 3d Gallery
- notification power widgets (enable in GimpSource Settings)
- Added Motorola Music Player for shoutcast and sound hound support
- Stock kernel – (Defaults to 600mhz but can be overclocked to 800mhz, also allows for wired & wireless)
- Updated Superuser to 220.127.116.11 & SU binary (Credit to ChainsDD)
- Installed BusyBox? v1.16.2
- Symlinked everything that needs it
- Added call ring delay (phone rings as soon as someone calls you)
- Added Gingerbread tones
- Added custom boot animation (Credit to frysee and davros)
- Added Wifi scan tweak to save battery life (Scans every 1.5 mins, instead of every 15 sec)
- Added generic QuickOffice? app with interface to manage files
- Added optimized Gingerbread Keyboard (Credit to Benny)
- Added App Widget Picker from source (Credit to Boombuler)
- Added Quick Office app with interface and file manager
SetCPU (Available on market or XDA)
WIPE before installing any new rom!
Clockworkmod Instructions: Place file anywhere on your sdcard, boot into recovery, select install zip from sdcard, choose zip from sdcard, and select the appropriate zip file.
SPRecovery Instructions: Rename file to update.zip, place on the root of your sdcard (meaning not in a folder on your sdcard), boot into recovery - install - Allow update.zip Installation - Install /sdcard/update.zip (deprecated)
Thanks to........The GimpSquad! and cvpcs for the original source code.
Now FLASH this and enjoy!