- new base
- added notification power widgets
- 3-way boot (Reboot/Recovery option)
- ADW launcher built from source
- Rom manager built from source
- Added Motorola Music Player for shoutcast and sound hound support
- Stock kernel – (Defaults to 600mhz but can be overclocked to 800mhz, also allows for wired & wireless)
- Updated Superuser to 188.8.131.52 & SU binary (Credit to ChainsDD)
- Installed BusyBox v1.16.2
- Symlinked everything that needs it
- Added call ring delay (phone rings as soon as someone calls you)
- Added Gingerbread tones
- Added custom boot animation (Credit to frysee and davros)
- Added Wifi scan tweak to save battery life (Scans every 1.5 mins, instead of every 15 sec)
- Added CM Email App (Credit to Cyanogen)
- Added CM Alarm Clock (More settings) (Credit to Cyanogen)
- Added CM Soundrecorder app (w/ interface) (Credit to Cyanogen)
- Added generic QuickOffice app with interface to manage files
- Added optimized Gingerbread Keyboard (Credit to Benny & metiCkOne)
- Updated Messaging App (Credit to Cyanogenmod/ Koush) (Tons of options)
- Added App Widget Picker from source (Credit to Boombuler)
- Added Quick Office app with interface and file manager
Scrapped the AOSP base and made my own out of 3 other base's (CM6, Sapphire, and AOSP) to get the stability i had in 1.2
SetCPU (Available on market or XDA)
WIPE before installing any new rom!
Clockworkmod Instructions: Place file anywhere on your sdcard, boot into recovery, select install zip from sdcard, choose zip from sdcard, and select the appropriate zip file.
SPRecovery Instructions: Rename file to update.zip, place on the root of your sdcard (meaning not in a folder on your sdcard), boot into recovery - install - Allow update.zip Installation - Install /sdcard/update.zip (deprecated)
Thanks to........The GimpSquad! (metiCkOne, swallisa, and ozzie) the testers, for mentioned and guidot, tanknspank (you help out a lot and it is greatly appreciated), Benny (for what you haven't done yet but i know you will )
i suppose i should thank the force that made me break my ankle and not be able to get outta bed long enough (still) to actually figure all this out and get this build perfect.
and my wife and daughter for letting me ignore them lol
Now FLASH this and enjoy!