This is my AOSP build froyo FRG83D ROM.
Super Stable AOSP built.
- 3-way boot (Reboot/Recovery option)- Added New Launcher2 from source (thanks to dustinmj and peteralfonso)
- Stock kernel – (Defaults to 600mhz but can be overclocked to 800mhz, also allows for wired & wireless)
- ADBD runs as root by default now [eliminates the need to type "adb root" before remounting] (Credit to metiCkOne & actngrezy)
- Updated Superuser to 220.127.116.11 & SU binary (Credit to ChainsDD)
- Installed BusyBox v1.16.2
- Symlinked everything that needs it
- Ads are blocked by default (Credit to metiCkOne)
- Silenced Camera shutter sounds
- Added call ring delay (phone rings as soon as someone calls you)
- Added Gingerbread tones
- Added customer boot animation (Credit to frysee and davros)
- Added Wifi scan tweak to save battery life (Scans every 1.5 mins, instead of every 15 sec)
- Removed Maps (Market download)
- Removed Street (Market download)
- Removed Twitter (Download from Market)
- Removed Facebook (Download from Market)
- Added Musicmod app (Also available in market) (Credit to Eliot Stocker)
- Added CM Email App (Credit to Cyanogen)
- Added CM Alarm Clock (More settings) (Credit to Cyanogen)
- Added CM Soundrecorder app (w/ interface) (Credit to Cyanogen)
- Added generic QuickOffice app with interface to manage files
- Added optimized Gingerbread Keyboard (Credit to Benny & metiCkOne)
- Updated Messaging App (Credit to Cyanogenmod/ Koush) (Tons of options)
- Added App Widget Picker (Groups similar widgets together e.i. multiple widgets for one app) (Credit to Boombuler)
- Added Quick Office app with interface and file manager
- Market does not restore apps upon first install but will the next one. Backup your apps before loading
SetCPU (Available on market or XDA)
WIPE before installing any new rom!
Clockworkmod Instructions: Place file anywhere on your sdcard, boot into recovery, select install zip from sdcard, choose zip from sdcard, and select the appropriate zip file.
SPRecovery Instructions: Rename file to update.zip, place on the root of your sdcard (meaning not in a folder on your sdcard), boot into recovery - install - Allow update.zip Installation - Install /sdcard/update.zip (deprecated)
Thanks to........The GimpSquad! (metiCkOne, swallisa, and ozzie) the testers, for mentioned and guidot, tanknspank (you help out a lot and it is greatly appreciated), Benny (for what you haven't done yet but i know you will )
i suppose i should thank the force that made me break my ankle and not be able to get outta bed long enough (still) to actually figure all this out and get this build perfect.
and my wife and daughter for letting me ignore them lol
Now FLASH this and enjoy!
THEMES BELOW ALSO TO FOLLOW