What this is: it is a modded version of metiCkOne's metiCkMOD. It's always going to be stable and fast! I wouldn't run anything or release anything that wasn't stable. SO flash with confidence! What i am doing is adding things to the rom and taking others out, Experimenting with the boundaries of android OTA rom.
Because i am learning and having fun with this superb build of metiCkOne's
Based off metiCkMod v0.8 and the latest DROID update FRG83D Android 2.2.1
So Now On to The Good Stuff
Why is it in experimental?
*************** Wipe BEFORE INSTALLING!! *************
- Added Musicmod app (Also available in market) (Credit to Eliot Stocker)
- Added CM Soundrecorder app (w/ interface) (Credit to Cyanogen)
- Added generic Quick Office app with interface to manage files
- Added Gingerbread Keyboard (Using Benny879's version, Thanks Benny!)
- Updated Messaging App (Credit to Cyanogenmod/ Koush) (Tons of options)
- Added Custom Boot Animation (credit to frysee and davros)
- Added App Widget Picker (Credit to Boombuler)
- Added Alarm Clock with custom icon (credit davros)
- Added Ginger Bread Ringtones and Notification sounds
SetCPU (Available on market or XDA)
Clockworkmod Instructions: Place file anywhere on your sdcard, boot into recovery, select install zip from sdcard, choose zip from sdcard, and select the appropriate zip file.
SPRecovery Instructions: Rename file to update.zip, place on the root of your sdcard (meaning not in a folder on your sdcard), boot into recovery - install - Allow update.zip Installation - Install /sdcard/update.zip (deprecated)
ok THANKS goes out to the awesome metiCkOne! for showing me how to do all this. there will be plenty more to come as i learn more....