DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: [ROM Release] PROJECT ELITE!!

1. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    motorola droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    The next release will not have the d2 keyboard due to these issues. I will make an update.zip available for the keyboard as an addon for those who wish to continue to use it. Just wanted to let everyone know this. The d2 keyboard seemed to cause a lot more headaches to those who use the physical keyboard so for those who like it and do not use the physical keyboard they will still be able to add it on if they wish.
    Also I have taken a little longer then I would have liked to release an update but this is because project elite is now going to be a rom built from source. This will enable me to have a lot more features that people seem to love. I still do not want to bog down the rom will overwhelming customizations for speed,stability and performance are my first goal but as furture releases come they will have more features and options. Thanks again for everyone who's using or tried elite.

Looking for devices to expand p.e.
    Let me know if you have one for sale or to donate.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    [QUOTE=actngrezy;880386 Thanks again for everyone who's using or tried elite.[/QUOTE]

You are welcome. Thank you for releasing the ROM. I have been using this ROM for a little over a week with the URBAN BLACK theme and I must say that I am very impressed. I am constantly getting benchmarks above 1500. This ROM is amazing. The only thing I miss is the option to reboot when you power off your phone but I bypass that with ROM Manager. Thanks again and keep up the excellent work.
  3. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    motorola droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    [quote=Robbie72;880694]
    Quote Originally Posted by actngrezy;880386 Thanks again for everyone who's using or tried elite.[/quote

You are welcome. Thank you for releasing the ROM. I have been using this ROM for a little over a week with the URBAN BLACK theme and I must say that I am very impressed. I am constantly getting benchmarks above 1500. This ROM is amazing. The only thing I miss is the option to reboot when you power off your phone but I bypass that with ROM Manager. Thanks again and keep up the excellent work.
    You won't be missing that option anymore after next release.
    Hint Hint. And for now you do have either the scripts or the hotkeys to reboot or reboot to recovery.

Looking for devices to expand p.e.
    Let me know if you have one for sale or to donate.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    [quote=actngrezy;880760][quote=Robbie72;880694]
    Quote Originally Posted by actngrezy;880386 Thanks again for everyone who's using or tried elite.[/quote

You won't be missing that option anymore after next release.
    Hint Hint. And for now you do have either the scripts or the hotkeys to reboot or reboot to recovery.
    YAY! You ROCK.
  5. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Premium Member
    [quote=Robbie72;880694]

if you want, as a stop-gap measure until the next release , you can dl the Quick Boot app from mkt - it allows you to put "reboot" and "reboot recovery" shortcuts on your screen.
    "Maybe you guys need a refresher course - it's all ballbearings nowadays!!" -- Fletch

"Goonga Galoonga...No - Goonga Lagoonga..." -- Carl, "Caddyshack"
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    [quote=huskerkate;880780]
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie72 View Post

if you want, as a stop-gap measure until the next release , you can dl the Quick Boot app from mkt - it allows you to put "reboot" and "reboot recovery" shortcuts on your screen.
    Thanks. I will have to try that.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Just have to say this is the best rom I have ever had on my phone. I think I may have tried every new rom when it came out. I will only be waiting for the newest update for.this rom. Amazing work from the dev and all involved in testing! This is how the droid should run!
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    I just came over from UD8 late friday night and i must say this rom is smooth. Im really satisfied with it so far. Battery life is great also.

Has anyone had any issues with the camcorder?? It force closes on me when i try to take a video. It acts fine until you try to stop and save your recording and then it freezes followed by an option to force close or wait.

Eventually you have to force close it and then you cannot reopen the camera, it says "Cannot access camera application" or something to that effect. Once you reboot you can use the camera again but the camcorder with freeze again!

Any suggestions or fixes?? (the camera works just fine, its only when recording video)
    Thanks in advance!!
    This isn't really my signature, I just retype it everytime i post.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by droider4life View Post
    I just came over from UD8 late friday night and i must say this rom is smooth. Im really satisfied with it so far. Battery life is great also.

Has anyone had any issues with the camcorder?? It force closes on me when i try to take a video. It acts fine until you try to stop and save your recording and then it freezes followed by an option to force close or wait.

Eventually you have to force close it and then you cannot reopen the camera, it says "Cannot access camera application" or something to that effect. Once you reboot you can use the camera again but the camcorder with freeze again!

Any suggestions or fixes?? (the camera works just fine, its only when recording video)
    Thanks in advance!!
    Yep i had the same problem. My camera was so buugy that i couldnt even use it to take a picture. Also had alot of issues with connecting the usb cable (charging, connect to pc, etc.). Thats why i had to stop using it.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by abraham3660 View Post
    Yep i had the same problem. My camera was so buugy that i couldnt even use it to take a picture. Also had alot of issues with connecting the usb cable (charging, connect to pc, etc.). Thats why i had to stop using it.
    Im really hoping there is a fix for this!!
    This isn't really my signature, I just retype it everytime i post.
Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Links