DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Thread: [ROM Release] PROJECT ELITE!!

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    droid
    anyone else having problems with using metamorph and project elite??? everytime I try to change a battery icon or lock screen etc it puts me into a boot-loop!!! I don't think it is the R3d themes but the ROM itself???
  2. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    motorola droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by doctordoctor View Post
    anyone else having problems with using metamorph and project elite??? everytime I try to change a battery icon or lock screen etc it puts me into a boot-loop!!! I don't think it is the R3d themes but the ROM itself???
    metamorph doesnt play nice with froyo. its all over the forums. i belive in this thread or one of the themers said themselves that mm doesnt play good with froyo. check out a few of the theme threads it might have been bnb or excutive where it was talked about but im not total sure where in the actngrezy section it was talked about but i did see this.and have def seen it in other threads since froyo release

Looking for devices to expand p.e.
    Let me know if you have one for sale or to donate.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    droid
    So any solutions??? It worked fine before! I was able to change USB icon to star wars theme and I was also able to change battery icon to a blue round one with the percentage! I was previoulsy running Liquid 1.6 with 928 droid black glass... or galaxy. so I really don't think Froyo is the problem??? any directions to a thread???
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid RAZR
    Quote Originally Posted by huskerkate View Post
    there's lots of different keyboards out there: Swiftkey Beta in mkt (which i use on occasion, and really like); Better keyboard (in mkt); the bowers has multi-touch kbs (in different colors) in his main theme thread; ubrocked themed some htc keyboards for lfy (i think in the v1.4 thread); post #2 or 3 in this thread has an evo kb; you can search around in the forum for the htc whitekeys kb......

personally, i don't like the stock keyboard. one of the first things i do after flashing a rom is installing a different keyboard. some are apps, and some are zip files to be installed thru recovery. if you dig, you will find something to your likeing.
    I finally found a version of the stock that will install but it force closes when I try to use it.
  5. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by listenman20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by huskerkate View Post
    there's lots of different keyboards out there: Swiftkey Beta in mkt (which i use on occasion, and really like); Better keyboard (in mkt); the bowers has multi-touch kbs (in different colors) in his main theme thread; ubrocked themed some htc keyboards for lfy (i think in the v1.4 thread); post #2 or 3 in this thread has an evo kb; you can search around in the forum for the htc whitekeys kb......

personally, i don't like the stock keyboard. one of the first things i do after flashing a rom is installing a different keyboard. some are apps, and some are zip files to be installed thru recovery. if you dig, you will find something to your likeing.
    I finally found a version of the stock that will install but it force closes when I try to use it.
    try running fix permissions in RM, and see if that will help.
    "Maybe you guys need a refresher course - it's all ballbearings nowadays!!" -- Fletch

"Goonga Galoonga...No - Goonga Lagoonga..." -- Carl, "Caddyshack"
  6. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doctordoctor View Post
    So any solutions??? It worked fine before! I was able to change USB icon to star wars theme and I was also able to change battery icon to a blue round one with the percentage! I was previoulsy running Liquid 1.6 with 928 droid black glass... or galaxy. so I really don't think Froyo is the problem??? any directions to a thread???

i know for a fact that MM doesn't play nice with some themes - BnB is one, for sure. that was why i went thru the process with you of just copying the MM file images into the theme before flashing. i would ask fkfmfz how his themes "play" with MM files - he's going to know how his theme is configured and what may or may not work with it.

to narrow it down, you can reflash the PE rom, which will essentially overwrite the theme. then try to apply the MM file. if it installs correctly, without the theme being applied, then you know it's the theme. then, you can ask fkfmfz if he has a solution, or you can do like last time and just copy the MM file images into the R3Ds theme and then flash it over the rom.

if the MM file doesn't install with just the rom only, you can try the same thing - copying the MM images into the respective rom folder, and then re-flash the rom.

if you look in one of the bowers theme threads, he went thru an explanation with me. i think it has something to do with the .xml images......????
    "Maybe you guys need a refresher course - it's all ballbearings nowadays!!" -- Fletch

7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    droid
    Looks like I will have to talk to him because I treied ujtting the bfiles in the theme but it didn't work at all. I hbate for him to do a custom theme just for me
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    droid
    Thanks man I will let you know if I can't work it out!!! Have some meetings tonight so when I get back I will let you know!!! Good football games to watch too
  9. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Premium Member
    Just fyi doc b, I flashed a MM file with just the rom and it worked ok. Most MM files are just images, so that tells me the problem is actually the images conflicting with the theme- again, not an uncommon occurrence. Sounds like fkfmz has got you hooked up with a fix- gotta love this forum!!!

10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Just flashed the DarkEdge theme yesterday and absolutely love it other than the fact that my contacts FCs....Therefore I'm back to the Galaxy S theme. Anyone else tried out DarkEdge yet?
Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Links