DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Going between 3G and 1X a lot

1. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4

Going between 3G and 1X a lot

Hello,

Started doing this on Chevvys no.1 ROM so I thought it was an issue on that end. So I went over to PE and it's still doing it. There will be times where I'll just drop down to 1X and either it'll fix itself or I'll have to turn off mobile network to get it back up.

I checked some other android phones and they're all on 3G. It just seems to be my Droid. I did a *228 and my baseband is the current one. Is this a GB bug that's going around or is it something more? Droid is close to 2 years old. Keeping fingers crossed that it's not just old age.

Thanks.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by tjk629 View Post
    Hello,

Started doing this on Chevvys no.1 ROM so I thought it was an issue on that end. So I went over to PE and it's still doing it. There will be times where I'll just drop down to 1X and either it'll fix itself or I'll have to turn off mobile network to get it back up.

I checked some other android phones and they're all on 3G. It just seems to be my Droid. I did a *228 and my baseband is the current one. Is this a GB bug that's going around or is it something more? Droid is close to 2 years old. Keeping fingers crossed that it's not just old age.

Thanks.
    This is happening to me as well on (unrooted Droid Pro

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    My touchscreen sent the prior reply before I was finished. There is a thread elsewhere on this - (spacing on where at the moment). others are having similar experience. If you search for 1G...believe you will find some company!

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Same problem, terrible data connection since coming to Gingerbread. I just gave up and am living with it till I get a new phone

Links