DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 601
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: {ROM RELEASE Project Elite v6.5 2.3.4 Final

  1. Master Droid
    dpaine88's Avatar
    Member #
    90552
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    811
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    HOLY SH*T!!!!!

    As some of you knew...I have been having a whole host of issues with this version of PE.

    Finally I said, screw and re-wiped and flashed.

    OMG , clearly something went wrong the first time around!!

    This ROM kicks serious ass.
    Goodbye Droid...Hello Nexus!!!!
  2. Droid Ninja
    jcwilliams's Avatar
    Member #
    92494
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,398
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    motorola droid bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by dpaine88 View Post
    HOLY SH*T!!!!!

    As some of you knew...I have been having a whole host of issues with this version of PE.

    Finally I said, screw and re-wiped and flashed.

    OMG , clearly something went wrong the first time around!!

    This ROM kicks serious ass.
    Glad you got it working bro!

    Rooted Moto Droid Bionic
    Running: ICS 6.7.246
    With Apex Launcher




    Get dropbox i need more space:
    http://db.tt/rhMQYz60
  3. Master Droid
    giant25's Avatar
    Member #
    23608
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    299
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic, retired D1
    I read earlier that the Bluetooth lady is dead again. Any plans for a fix? Thanks.
  4. Junior Droid
    ikk788's Avatar
    Member #
    84333
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    21
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    i did a clean install i think.... wiped system/cache/data/boot/davlik and everything seems great except i get audio studdering (skipping) when playing mp3s from the sdcard. i think the mp3s are variable bit rate if that matters but i dont seem to get any audio issues on p.e.4.2 i dont know if it has anything to do with the sd card cache tweak. just curious if there is anything i can try to reduce or fix the problem... ive tried the stock music player/google music from market/ and winamp all 3 have the issue.
    thanks
  5. Droid Ninja
    jcwilliams's Avatar
    Member #
    92494
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,398
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    motorola droid bionic
    Problems:

    I'm trying to set my phone to slider lockscreen and on incoming call I want it to be rotary. But it will not take. Slider on both sor some reason.

    And no matter what kernal I try when I have a call come in it plays my ringtone WELL before my soft keys or screen light up.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

    Rooted Moto Droid Bionic
    Running: ICS 6.7.246
    With Apex Launcher




    Get dropbox i need more space:
    http://db.tt/rhMQYz60
  6. Master Droid
    dpaine88's Avatar
    Member #
    90552
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    811
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Do we have to type a command in Terminal for CompCache to work?

    I've been on 4.2 and it worked without any terminal involvement but wondering if thats why it isnt working for me on 6
    Goodbye Droid...Hello Nexus!!!!
  7. Developer
    actngrezy's Avatar
    Member #
    49451
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    delaware
    Posts
    1,073
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    motorola droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    In testing compcache seemed to be working fine. To check compcache you can use compcache stats but you can just select the percentage then reboot the phone. People with compcache issues what kernels are you using? Just curious to see if maybe its something with a kernel I made. I tested compcache with the v3 default and 1.ghz sv plus v4 1.05LV and 1.05SV and all was well.
    Made sure it was working by using compcache stats command in terminal


    Looking for devices to expand p.e.
    Let me know if you have one for sale or to donate.
  8. Developer
    actngrezy's Avatar
    Member #
    49451
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    delaware
    Posts
    1,073
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    motorola droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by jcwilliams View Post
    Problems:

    I'm trying to set my phone to slider lockscreen and on incoming call I want it to be rotary. But it will not take. Slider on both sor some reason.

    And no matter what kernal I try when I have a call come in it plays my ringtone WELL before my soft keys or screen light up.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    That def seems odd. The in call slider should work fine. I know myself and gld both use rotary for in call answer.
    As for the ringtone that's seems odd to. I hate to say this but maybe try to reflash unfortunately. I have noticed in testing that if I flash a cm rom or cm based rom (not saying u did ) but I mayeb have to flash twice because it didn't seem to flash clean unless I formated everything using adb. I'm not sure why this is and it only happened to me everyone once and awhile but I can say my good droid is no longer good. Its been through everything in the past year and a half and it doesn't run like it use to lol.so that could be a reason it doesn't act like it use to lol. Now my two tests phone are actually new and they seem to run great when I test for hours n hrs. Sorry just a little rant.


    Looking for devices to expand p.e.
    Let me know if you have one for sale or to donate.
  9. Droid
    theplantman's Avatar
    Member #
    92851
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    47
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by actngrezy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjoshea148 View Post
    Anyone tested the bluetooth voice fix? I can't hear any voices still. Is there a way to enable it?
    i found out last nigh tthat the voice is broken again. it must have broke again with an update when syncing with google. I can assure you this issue was fixed for a time being. ugh i am very disappointed in finding this out last night.
    Not sure if a fix is found on this yet but you might want to check with Chevy, his last 2 ROM's were based off of 2.3.4 and both have the 'bluetooth lady' working. I have only played around with this for a day but other than BT lady, everything is perfect so far, no reboots or FC ....Nice work!
    DROID
    I change ROMS and Kernels to often to keep up!
  10. Droid Ninja
    jcwilliams's Avatar
    Member #
    92494
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,398
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    motorola droid bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by actngrezy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcwilliams View Post
    Problems:

    I'm trying to set my phone to slider lockscreen and on incoming call I want it to be rotary. But it will not take. Slider on both sor some reason.

    And no matter what kernal I try when I have a call come in it plays my ringtone WELL before my soft keys or screen light up.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    That def seems odd. The in call slider should work fine. I know myself and gld both use rotary for in call answer.
    As for the ringtone that's seems odd to. I hate to say this but maybe try to reflash unfortunately. I have noticed in testing that if I flash a cm rom or cm based rom (not saying u did ) but I mayeb have to flash twice because it didn't seem to flash clean unless I formated everything using adb. I'm not sure why this is and it only happened to me everyone once and awhile but I can say my good droid is no longer good. Its been through everything in the past year and a half and it doesn't run like it use to lol.so that could be a reason it doesn't act like it use to lol. Now my two tests phone are actually new and they seem to run great when I test for hours n hrs. Sorry just a little rant.
    its actually working now it was a themes phone.apk i was running that messed the slider issue up. as far as the ringtone playing before the phone lights up idk. i am currently running petes1.1sv version3 so i am just going to run it for awhile and see if it gets better. thanks for the response btw.

    Rooted Moto Droid Bionic
    Running: ICS 6.7.246
    With Apex Launcher




    Get dropbox i need more space:
    http://db.tt/rhMQYz60
Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Project Elite 6 release.
    By dalkhoutoff in forum Project Elite
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 03:31 PM
  2. [ROM RELEASE] Project Elite v 2 (Built from source 2.2.1)
    By actngrezy in forum Project Elite
    Replies: 370
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 08:54 AM
  3. [ROM Release] PROJECT ELITE!!
    By actngrezy in forum Project Elite
    Replies: 573
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 06:15 PM
  4. [THEME]~RELEASE~ **RENOVATED** for Project Elite v 2
    By YankInDaSouth in forum Project Elite
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 09:06 PM

Search tags for this page

jedi elite v6
,

project elite

,

project elite 6.5

,

project elite 6.5 download

,
project elite 6.5 for og droid
,
project elite droid 1
,
project elite og droid
,

project elite rom

,
project elite rom droid
,

project elite v6

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+