DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: P.E expanding

1. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    motorola droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    The droid 3 does look rather nice but as much as I want to upgrade and actually as much as id like to get the d3 I will be holding out for the galaxys 2 or the bionic. I orginally thought for sure the bbionic would be locked but now with moro saying they are unlocking devices and the bionic being the next big flagship device I'm starting to think maybe it will be unlocked.well see though.
    For nowsupported devices will be the droid and d inc. Unless I get my hands on other devices you all would like to see support then of course I would support them as well.
    Besides those 2 devices what devices would everyone like to see supported the most? I have got requests for droid x, droid 2 mostly and with the work cvpcs and others have done it wpuld be possible to achieve p.e on those devices. I'm just trying to see what everyone would like because if its possible I would love to expand more if I am able to get the device you all would like to see.

Looking for devices to expand p.e.
    Let me know if you have one for sale or to donate.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4 Dev Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by actngrezy View Post
    The droid 3 does look rather nice but as much as I want to upgrade and actually as much as id like to get the d3 I will be holding out for the galaxys 2 or the bionic. I orginally thought for sure the bbionic would be locked but now with moro saying they are unlocking devices and the bionic being the next big flagship device I'm starting to think maybe it will be unlocked.well see though.
    In the same boat as you. Will wait until Bionic drops before I make a decision as to what will replace my OG Droid. Who knows, I may hang on to OG Droid until it dies.
    TH3ORY ROM/[K]IN3TX 1.0
    Launcher Pro Plus

Support Your Developers!
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Droid
    I hope you end up getting the GSII. I've been waiting forever for this phone. That would just be the icing on the cake!
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    droid
    Is the incredible getting gbread? I saw you mention developing for a device getting an official release of gbread. I thought when they announced gbread for the desire was canceled that the inc would never receive it.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Bionic Baby lets do it!
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by actngrezy View Post
    For nowsupported devices will be the droid and d inc. Unless I get my hands on other devices you all would like to see support then of course I would support them as well.
    Besides those 2 devices what devices would everyone like to see supported the most? I have got requests for droid x, droid 2 mostly and with the work cvpcs and others have done it wpuld be possible to achieve p.e on those devices. I'm just trying to see what everyone would like because if its possible I would love to expand more if I am able to get the device you all would like to see.
    glad to see im not the one eyeing the Samsung Galaxy S2. Sweet cant wait to have some Elite on that phone.
    Now MP3 player Original Droid 1
    Galaxy Nexus - Latest Liquid Rom (Super smooth!)
  7. I r Teh Greetest
    Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Phone
    GNex & D3
    :/ Aww well if that happens looks like I'll end up being without PE, the Droid 3 is what I'm set on (Physical Keyboard), and have been holding out on my upgrade for 3 months already for it.

I hope a Dev Team as competent and hardworking as the Project Elite team will pump out some great stuff for the Droid 3.

I will the PE Team the best of luck in whatever they end up doing though! You guys helped keep the OG Droid going strong all this time and we all appreciate everything you've done.

Viva el Project Elite! lol
    | Galaxy S4 | Eclipse v3/Hyperdrive RSL15 |
    |
    |

8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I'm waiting for the Galaxy SII and the Bionic to come to decide which of the two I want. I'm leaning towards the SII currently. The choice will probably rely heavily on which device you guys decide make a PE ROM for.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    droid
    Its weird seeing people saying bionic ot galaxy s2, when the s2 its probably going to be a3g device.
  10. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    motorola droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by bendystrawboy View Post
    Its weird seeing people saying bionic ot galaxy s2, when the s2 its probably going to be a3g device.
    The main thing with the bionic is the bootloade and blur. Obviously if its unlocked we should eventually have aosp on it so motoblur will be gone but the fact that's its 4g and the gs2 may not be does make the choice harder.
    I saw an article the other day about a possible upgrade to 1.4ghz cpu for the gs2 on us models but again that's just hear say. If it was 4g I think hands down id go with gs2. I do live in an area that has LTE so I would like to utilize that. Especially since now you have to wait two yrs before another upgrade. With the way technology moves its insane to make someone wait that long. If other carriers had service that was anything close to vzw I would leave. So it does seem a little crazy that people would chose a 3g phone oover the bionic but the phone looks so sweet and its rooted and you can do whatever with it so that's a great selling point for me.

Looking for devices to expand p.e.
    Let me know if you have one for sale or to donate.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links