DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 27 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: {ROM RELEASE}ProjectElite v5 Gingerbread AOSP

1. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sincerity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimpyestrada View Post

I had the same problem when trying to load up CM7....here's what I did on PE 5 and it worked...I havn't tested on CM7 to see if it would have changed things but here goes...

seems like using Titanium to restore adw and then restore settings with GB doesn't work. I unchecked it during restore and downloaded it manually through the market. then restored desktop. worked fine. try that way if you indeed restored through Tb
    I've already tried that. I did originally restore with TB, but when it didn't work, I uninstalled and reinstalled from market. Still no restore.

on CM7, simply uninstalling it and reinstalling didn't work either. Like I say I never tried it on there this way so I have no reference...all I know is it worked this time and it didn't then. Might want to wipe/reinstall and try again. Maybe somebody else can help or explain why it would matter (would it have to do with some data getting restored in TB and not uninstalling completely) I have no idea...good luck

do you have adw installed in the same place? like if you had it in /sytem before when you install it in pe, are you install int as as system app here too?
  2. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diggy488 View Post
    This is a remarkable rom. The ONLY issue I'm seeing is:
    When I have an incoming call, the slider to ANSWER the call is not aligned on the screen. Some of the slider is hanging off the left side of the screen. The END call slider is just fine. Anyone else see this?
    the slider looks fine on mine. i've seen this before on other roms. sometimes if you change your font style, that will resolve the issue.
    "Maybe you guys need a refresher course - it's all ballbearings nowadays!!" -- Fletch

"Goonga Galoonga...No - Goonga Lagoonga..." -- Carl, "Caddyshack"
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    I am having some market trouble.

The Market is not recognizing that I paid for any apps.

I used the detailed instructions on the PE website for restoring with Titanium.

It shows "Update" for example for Beautiful Widgets and another app. When I click update, it is trying to get me to buy the app again.

Under " My Apps" it doesn't show any "purchased" apps. I tried the "Market Doctor" feature in TiBu but it only found 2 apps.

Came from a full wipe , from CM7.
    Goodbye Droid...Hello Nexus!!!!
  4. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diggy488 View Post
    This is a remarkable rom. The ONLY issue I'm seeing is:
    When I have an incoming call, the slider to ANSWER the call is not aligned on the screen. Some of the slider is hanging off the left side of the screen. The END call slider is just fine. Anyone else see this?
    try reinstalling the phone from elite options
  5. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dpaine88 View Post
    Wonderful ROM, my first time trying PE, coming from CM7.

Is there any plans to enhance the lockscreen? I really love the messaging or phone for the left half of the Rotary lockscreen, as well as the option for hiding the sliding arrows.

On another note, I am a longtime ADW user, has anyone tried this instead of the included LP?

we havent decided what we will do in future version for the lockscreen yet
  6. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Premium Member

It shows "Update" for example for Beautiful Widgets and another app. When I click update, it is trying to get me to buy the app again.

Under " My Apps" it doesn't show any "purchased" apps. I tried the "Market Doctor" feature in TiBu but it only found 2 apps.

thats wierd, those should be linked to your google account. so you click to update and then it prompts you to purchase the app? i know sometimes the update button will say purchase, but when you press it sees you already paid for it so it doesnt charge you.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    jfltevzw
    you nailed it. PEgbv5 is paramount. I don't know how you did it but when I loaded my theme with a transparent statusbar_background, not the status_bar_background/shade_bg.png it friggn' works!! Now dance droids, dance
    ~Word~
  8. Developer
    Member #
    Twitter
    @R3DMaNX
    Phone
    Verizon Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by fkfmfz View Post
    TMOBILE.THEME.ENGINE.GB.ONLY
    DOWNLOAD AND RENAME TO update.zip
    INSTALL VIA RECOVERY.
    http://db.tt/YrTS2tx

FOR THEMES FROM R3Ds GO HERE
    Themes for TMobile Theme Engine by R3Ds ( RedmanX )

ENJOY!!!

worked once then i apply theme and it FC after reboot.
    maybe is missing a lib file.
    i try with LGB 1.2 since it does not have the theme chooser and it works, so maybe thats all this rom needs and color notification text and it will be perfect.
    btw this rom is fast. thanks
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    OG Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo_droid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimpyestrada View Post

I've already tried that. I did originally restore with TB, but when it didn't work, I uninstalled and reinstalled from market. Still no restore.

on CM7, simply uninstalling it and reinstalling didn't work either. Like I say I never tried it on there this way so I have no reference...all I know is it worked this time and it didn't then. Might want to wipe/reinstall and try again. Maybe somebody else can help or explain why it would matter (would it have to do with some data getting restored in TB and not uninstalling completely) I have no idea...good luck

do you have adw installed in the same place? like if you had it in /sytem before when you install it in pe, are you install int as as system app here too?
    Good qustion, I know that it is currently installed in /data and the backups are installed on /sdcard/backup_name.xml

Just wanted to report my latest test. I wiped and reinstalled PE5 clean. Bypassed the android setup. Started TB, did not check to re-install to the same location. Restored adw app only from backup-no data. Hit the home button and selected ADW as default app. Selected ADWSettings from menu, go to Backup and restore and select Restore ADW settings. Restarted ADW and it looks like the settings restored because the size of the icons and number of home screens changed to my preferences. Go back to ADW Settings/Backup and restore and selected Restore desktop configuration. Restarted ADW and nothing happened. The desktop did not change. No restore.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo_droid View Post

thats wierd, those should be linked to your google account. so you click to update and then it prompts you to purchase the app? i know sometimes the update button will say purchase, but when you press it sees you already paid for it so it doesnt charge you.
    Yea very weird.... I click "update" and it brings up the credit card confirmation etc and all that with the Google Checkout page.

Only thing I can think of is that I accidentally signed in FIRST then restores the "Missing apps + data".

Gonna try rewiping...
    Goodbye Droid...Hello Nexus!!!!
Page 27 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Links