DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113
Results 1,121 to 1,127 of 1127

Thread: {ROM RELEASE}ProjectElite v5 Gingerbread AOSP

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3
    Well my battery usually lasts maybe 3 to 5 hrs and I've just started trying a different kernel to see if that will help and using setcpu as of last night. Setting different profiles with that so I don't know if that'll help yet. As far as my battery, it says it's good. It'll charge up to 4218mv and the only thing hogging the battery is the display even after turning the brightness all the way down.

I'll try wiping battery stats from 100% again letting it die, then charging it back to 100 and letting it die again to see if that help. And I know I use alot of battery drainers like wireless tether and such so I'm going to try not using those if I can and see if work. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    Droid 3
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Bolt of Thunder
    Sounds like time for a new battery! Kernels, wiping stats won't help a whole lot if ur only getting 3-5 hrs already

Sent from my Droid
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3
    Yea, that's the norm but sometimes it's 8 hrs with heavy use so idk. If nothing works any better then next pay day I'll get a new one.

Droid 3
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    great ROM.. but please can you make it to support wifi adhoc ... or is there anyone know how to connect to wifi adhoc on gingerbread
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Soooo pretty *drool*

I feel like I have a brand new phone This rom rocks, best I've tried.
    I do a have a question, though, and maybe it's a dumb one. I love the stock theme, it just looks very clean. However, the orange highlights on the keyboard, or when you tap a menu option, things like that are always orange. I found the setting to change the overscroll glow (love that) and I thought, if someone thought of changing that, probably there's a way to quickly change the highlight color without installing a whole new theme?

If so, where is this option located? If not, anyone know of a theme very similar to the stock theme but with cyan-ish bluish highlights?

Thanks!!!
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaselm View Post
    Soooo pretty *drool*

I feel like I have a brand new phone This rom rocks, best I've tried.
    I do a have a question, though, and maybe it's a dumb one. I love the stock theme, it just looks very clean. However, the orange highlights on the keyboard, or when you tap a menu option, things like that are always orange. I found the setting to change the overscroll glow (love that) and I thought, if someone thought of changing that, probably there's a way to quickly change the highlight color without installing a whole new theme?

If so, where is this option located? If not, anyone know of a theme very similar to the stock theme but with cyan-ish bluish highlights?

Thanks!!!
    That's a launcher pro setting under appearance then I think highlight color

7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    I found that one, but that only changes the highlight color for the icons on the home screens. I'm looking for a change in the menu highlight colors and on the keyboard.

thanks tho

Links