DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unofficial ..PE is sweet, thanks for this ROM thread

1. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    78 times
    Phone
    Bionic, G Nex and T Prime
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member

Unofficial ..PE is sweet, thanks for this ROM thread

OK, 1st.. PLEASE.... do not post issues here, there are other threads for that.

This thread is for positive experiences only. For example....

This ROM is pretty badarse. Wanted to run it for a bit but never did until recently. Tons of customizable options, very fast, very stable and my battery life rocks like it did with my previous ROM. 1st time EVER!! been able to run a kernal on my phone past 1000Mhz without crashing.

Dev is here a lot and actually takes the time to answer questions and troubleshoot a bit I have noticed. Not common, seriously.

So, the point is, thanks for the ROM, and your time, as I know much has been spent making this for FREE!

I am bringing my themes over here and I have noticed other have too. That tells me the interest in your ROM is growing and will continue to do so. Keep up the good work and I bet you will pass UD and CM and BB for superiority. I know the ROM deserves it, people just have to try it to see.
    Choices always were a problem for you
    What you need is someone stong to guide you, like me.
    Trust In Me now don't you judge or question
    You are broken now but faith can heal you
    Just do everything I tell you to do
  2. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    78 times
    Phone
    Bionic, G Nex and T Prime
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    lol.. Good stuff!

I did a thread like this before for a different ROM and everyone who replied was like.. "I love this ROM but,, is there a way to fix x,y and z"? I just like to take the time to thank the DEV for his hard work (if its deserved) and want to keep the thread as "upbeat" as possible.
    Choices always were a problem for you
    What you need is someone stong to guide you, like me.
    Trust In Me now don't you judge or question
    You are broken now but faith can heal you
    Just do everything I tell you to do
  3. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    motorola droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Well I just wanted to say I appreciate the gesture of this thread and the thanks from you and whoever else enjoys the rom. I'm glad to see more themes are starting to make their way over to the rom. That was a major drawback and I'm sure kept some from flashing the rom. Also the fact that people are afraid to take a chance with something new especially if there is one or two bad things at first. then they never try it again.
    Anyways I'd also like to say that support is a big part of what I try to do. I am not always around because of work and building the rom but GLD has been helping me out greatly with this and has been around since before the beginning of p.e plus others help with support as well. We have a new addition which is mojo_droid who is now helping me develop pe as well. So I hope to continue to be able to answer questions and help no matter how small or big the issue may be. I know when I use to flash roms and the dev was never around to help at all it made me kind of upset so I said to myself I would try my best to help out with support as much as possible.
    And on a side note I don't build the rom to try and surpass cm, bb, ud , liquid or any other developers who have more users and have been doing this way longer then I have. Because they def do make some awesome roms and I have learned alot from those developers. I merley just enjoy making roms and sharing with others who have the same droid interests. With the post on droid-life it seems to have enabled the rom to gain much momentum the past few weeks which I def appreciate but regardless of 5 users or 5000 users I will put in the same effort to try and continue to support and develop the best rom i can. roject Elite has also been a sort of team effort. es I developed it but many have helped. GLD, Liquid, Koveleski, husker, cereal killer, mojo and many more. Withotu their help and support p.e would no be where it is today and I thank them as well.

Thanks again and I have blabbed way to much.
    Last edited by actngrezy; 01-06-2011 at 04:06 AM.

Looking for devices to expand p.e.
    Let me know if you have one for sale or to donate.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola DROID
    This ROM is absolutely amazing. I've only ever used Bugless or UltimateDroid but both always seemed to have the exact same (and very annoying) bug: my stock SMS app was constantly forceclosing then deleting all my texts. This is the first ROM i've used that is absolutely flawless!

I haven't ran into a single bug or annoyance. UltimateDroid's settings had more customization, but PE4 is not far behind. I'm definitely a PE4 fan for life! Thanks for all the great work actngrezy!
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid Razr M
    Here here! !! My favorite ROM for both blazing speed and stability. Much appreciated and thanks for all the awesome work. This ROM makes my Droid Elite!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I've tried a lot of different roms and this is one of the best. Very quick rom with amazing batterylife... you can't ask for more!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    moto droid 1

2nd that

PEv3 was the first ROM i dropped after LFY, and even then I was blown away by its speed and stability. 3.5 with NexTang theme was my ROM of choice pretty much the whole time it was the current version. The dev (can I call you Greg?) is incredibly responsive and has an incredibly high standard for his work.
    I messed around with MIUI at the 12/3 release, but that only lasted a couple weeks until the instability drove me back to PE. I just came right back here, 'cuz IT WORKS.
    Fred Schuldt
    -Moto D1, Rooted blahblahblah
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Long ago I was looking for a stable rom and stumbled acrossed PE, was blown away by its stability, and speed even at the first release, and its only gotten better, Greg and his team all do a great job with this rom, and props out gld, we would be lost with out her! Been with PE since the beginning, and the only way I would leave is if I upgrade!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Put simply, this ROM is the only reason I'm hanging on to my droid. It becomes a new phone all the time! My respect and gratitude to you and your team. THANK YOU!
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Bionic
    I could ramble on forever....but everything I want to say has been said already, so I'll just say Thank You

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links