DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Carwin was robbed.

1. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JonKyu View Post
    Argh darn it!! You spoiled it for me and damn it! If carwin lost then I'm pissed
    I'm with you although this isn't the case but I time shift everything I watch. I still don't have all the season finales watched yet. Somebody spoiled Survivor for me like this a couple of weeks back.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  2. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Twitter
    DroidForums
    Phone
    [MDK] S4
    Premium Member
    I was able to watch this fight on my Droid via Flash Player yesterday. I don't really care for Lesnar, but I must say, he showed great Heart and Sportsmanship in his comeback Victory over Shane Carwin, who I was really hoping would win. You can bet on Carwin/Lesnar 2 as Brocks next fight...or very soon in the future.

3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by droid_x View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLongeCarabine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post

Thats why it's off-topic....
    Maybe someone in the audience had a droid in their pocket so it's really not off topic.
    Sorry a bit of a stretch. Carry on.
    then show proof of a Droider in the audience
    If you don't like the subject, Stay out of the Thread...It's that simple.
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

Only the Skilled Survive

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Drill Sergeant Frick's Rules For Un-armed Combat.
    1. Never be unarmed.
    2. See Rule #1

USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    OG Droid
    proof has been given already. People on this thread have droids and watched the fight.
    LMAO good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by hookbill
    I'm with you although this isn't the case but I time shift everything I watch. I still don't have all the season finales watched yet. Somebody spoiled Survivor for me like this a couple of weeks back.
    I saw the fight before coming on here, but I agree.

If someone is to post RESULTS to a sporting event (or anything that might resemble a SPOILER), please be kind enough to leave that part out of the subject of the thread, and put in caps: SPOILER-ALERT (or just simply SPOILER) or something - as a warning to those who haven't seen said event. I hate walking into those myself, or even catching 2 words in a thread title such as: carwin robbed - instantly tells me the end result.

..again, I saw the event already, so this one doesn't effect me much, but I woulda been pretty ticked if i accidentally strolled past that subject title and hadn't watched it yet (because it was a fight I had been looking forward to for over a year). So, maybe we can start some "common courtesy" with events / information that can potentially be spoiled?

Just a thought
    "Never look where you are going, always look where you want to go."

Galaxy Nexus

ICSourcery - It's Delicious Ice Cream Magic
    My Gimpy OG Droid is now officially a glorified alarm clock / potential media player (running Sourcery)
  5. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by droid_x View Post

Maybe someone in the audience had a droid in their pocket so it's really not off topic.
    Sorry a bit of a stretch. Carry on.
    then show proof of a Droider in the audience
    If you don't like the subject, Stay out of the Thread...It's that simple.
    I love how he is challenging 3 different mods in this off-topic discussion!

As for Lesnar/Carwin 2, yes it will happen, but I thought they said after the fight Saturday night the #1 contender would be next. I suspect the winner of that (Lesnar) will fight Carwin again the next time. Carwin has to work on endurance for the next fight.
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    OG Droid
    Carwin / Lesnar 2 won't happen for a while. First up will be Cain vs. Brock (can't spell Cains last name) .... then, unless something changes, Dos Santos vs Lesnar (lol, funny how we already count Cain out)...then 1 or 2 others possibly before Carwin gets a second shot - possibly even Mir if he can get passed one or two "name" opponents first.
    "Never look where you are going, always look where you want to go."

Galaxy Nexus

ICSourcery - It's Delicious Ice Cream Magic
    My Gimpy OG Droid is now officially a glorified alarm clock / potential media player (running Sourcery)
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Links