DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 328

Thread: Rock and Roll Trivia

  1. Master Droid
    DessoThumbs's Avatar
    Member #
    28389
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    943
    Liked
    35 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Sorry for one so soon after my last one, but I just thunk it up in the shower and didn't want to forget it.

    What band proclaimed "... and all your money won't another minute buy."?

    Full credit, name the song.
    Extra credit, name the instrument featured on lead.
    DessoThumbs
    ........Stock S4.........
  2. Senior Droid
    PriestSyrinx's Avatar
    Member #
    57000
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    235
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCizzo View Post
    Name the instrumental track from the Metallica album Master of Puppets? Extra credit, who was Metallica's bassist who cowrote the track?
    Orion
    Cliff Burton
  3. Master Droid
    JayCizzo's Avatar
    Member #
    40186
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    343
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by PriestSyrinx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCizzo View Post
    Name the instrumental track from the Metallica album Master of Puppets? Extra credit, who was Metallica's bassist who cowrote the track?
    Orion
    Cliff Burton
    Ding, ding, ding. That was an easy one for any true metal head.
    Jason

    "My experience has taught me that a man who has no vices has damned few virtues." -Abraham Lincoln-
  4. Master Droid
    JayCizzo's Avatar
    Member #
    40186
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    343
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by DessoThumbs View Post
    Sorry for one so soon after my last one, but I just thunk it up in the shower and didn't want to forget it.

    What band proclaimed "... and all your money won't another minute buy."?

    Full credit, name the song.
    Extra credit, name the instrument featured on lead.
    Dang it. This sounded so familiar and was ticking me off that I couldn't remember. Googled it and now I want to kick my self.
    Jason

    "My experience has taught me that a man who has no vices has damned few virtues." -Abraham Lincoln-
  5. Master Droid
    DessoThumbs's Avatar
    Member #
    28389
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    943
    Liked
    35 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    name the band fleetwood mac members lindsey and stevie were in before they joined fleetwood mac.
    DessoThumbs
    ........Stock S4.........
  6. Premium Member
    hookbill's Avatar
    Member #
    10332
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    19,575
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DessoThumbs View Post
    name the band fleetwood mac members lindsey and stevie were in before they joined fleetwood mac.
    Buckingham and Nicks.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  7. Premium Member
    hookbill's Avatar
    Member #
    10332
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    19,575
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Name the Eagles bass player that I drank beer with at a bar in Hermosa Beach, California. Vulcan, you can't answer.

    Here's your clue. He sang the lead in "Take it To The Limit."

    And yes, I really drank beer with him.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  8. Master Droid
    DessoThumbs's Avatar
    Member #
    28389
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    943
    Liked
    35 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DessoThumbs View Post
    name the band fleetwood mac members lindsey and stevie were in before they joined fleetwood mac.
    Buckingham and Nicks.
    Buckingham Nicks I think it was. 1 point counted off.

    I'm gonna stump you, dadburnit.
    DessoThumbs
    ........Stock S4.........
  9. Master Droid
    DessoThumbs's Avatar
    Member #
    28389
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    943
    Liked
    35 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    Name the Eagles bass player that I drank beer with at a bar in Hermosa Beach, California. Vulcan, you can't answer.

    Here's your clue. He sang the lead in "Take it To The Limit."

    And yes, I really drank beer with him.
    SHOOT, I know this, American Indian descent (i think) long straight hair. A voice that'll bring the birds down from the trees. Sang my favorite Eagles song, "I Can't Tell You Why". edit - This song had one of the prettiest and most melodic guitar solos ever recorded. IMHO

    What is his name..... shoot.
    May I phone a friend (my wife, she's always thought he was cute.)?
    Last edited by DessoThumbs; 05-28-2010 at 08:58 AM.
    DessoThumbs
    ........Stock S4.........
  10. Master Droid
    DessoThumbs's Avatar
    Member #
    28389
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    943
    Liked
    35 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Keeping with the Eagles...
    Who allowed them use of his studio to record "Take it Easy" which he also wrote?

    (I give easy tests).
    DessoThumbs
    ........Stock S4.........
Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. ezeStand - Picture Trivia Giveaway Contest
    By ezeStand in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 08:01 AM
  2. A little trivia for everyone with a link to CK
    By Prerunnerseth in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 12:00 PM
  3. Roll Tide Roll
    By CatsTide in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 10:35 AM
  4. Roll back to 2.0 (not .0.1)?
    By jkayner in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 09:40 AM

Search tags for this page

cka nd roll trivia

,

droid 3 trivia

,

droid2 wallpaper george thorogood

,

metal rock and roll trivia

,

rock and roll trivia

,

rock and roll trivia everyone knows

,

rock and roll trivia no one knows

,

rock n roll trivia orginally posted by

,

the black crowes trivia

,

www.rockandrolltrivia.com

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+