DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ronnie James Dio died

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    100 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    I was just listening to Holy Diver by Killswitch Engage , remake after Holy Diver by Dio when I saw this topic , this is really sad .
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Heard about this through celebritydeathbeeper.com which emails you for free, no spam, when celebrities die.
  3. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Twitter
    droid1967
    Phone
    Droid 1/ G2x/Nexus
    DroidForums.net Developer

bummer

A great talent lost, i heard his last words were i didnt even get to see froyo

hope he finds his rainbow in the dark!
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Verizon Motorolla Droid
    Android does where iPhone doesn't. Droid can where Backflip shouldn't
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible
    RJD may be gone but his music will live on forever!
    Jason

"My experience has taught me that a man who has no vices has damned few virtues." -Abraham Lincoln-
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I raise the horns in tribute and in memoriam of RJD. May you rest in peace.

OG Droid w/ Pete's GPA16 w/ stock Kernel using auto OC script. (retired)

LG G2X w/ rooted 2.3.3 leak.

It's OK for your Droid to be different. Just be supportive and reassuring and it will do just fine. It's when you or other people point at it or mock it for being different is when its' feelings get hurt. Just show it unconditional love regardless of its' differences and it will in turn reciprocate that love and loyalty.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    So apparently the wbc Will be protesting his funeral. ... wtf
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by ricepuddin View Post
    As much as I disagree with the message that the WBC is spreading it is their right, as Americans, to publicly picket and protest. So it is that right which I support and will vehemently defend regardless of the circumstance. For anyone to deny an individual or group of individuals that right makes them worse than those they wish to silence. By living in this country and the freedoms guaranteed us by the constitution we have to take the good with the bad.

Anyway. Rest in Peace, R.J.D. You were, are and always will be an icon to metalheads everywhere!

It's OK for your Droid to be different. Just be supportive and reassuring and it will do just fine. It's when you or other people point at it or mock it for being different is when its' feelings get hurt. Just show it unconditional love regardless of its' differences and it will in turn reciprocate that love and loyalty.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkseider View Post
    As much as I disagree with the message that the WBC is spreading it is their right, as Americans, to publicly picket and protest. So it is that right which I support and will vehemently defend regardless of the circumstance. For anyone to deny an individual or group of individuals that right makes them worse than those they wish to silence. By living in this country and the freedoms guaranteed us by the constitution we have to take the good with the bad.

Anyway. Rest in Peace, R.J.D. You were, are and always will be an icon to metalheads everywhere!
    I am 100% for freedom of speach, however their method are in port taste. Protest all you want.... but have some respect for the family.

But karma is a *****, and I'm sure when their leader dies there will be hundreds of people waiting...
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkseider View Post

I am 100% for freedom of speach, however their method are in port taste. Protest all you want.... but have some respect for the family.

But karma is a *****, and I'm sure when their leader dies there will be hundreds of people waiting...
    The thing is Freedom of Speech does not dictate nor does it require respect. Again I fully agree with you but in that same breath I defend their right to assemble and protest. On the karma thing, oh yeah, she is a finicky ***** and will definitely come and slap the WBC around soon enough.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links